1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code PC

Discussion in 'Other games' started by JTG, Jun 20, 2013.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. JTG

JTG Bison Rider Tester

Do you like fighting games?
    Do you like unrivaled amounts of complexity in your game?
    Do you like netplaying fighting games because everyone gives up playing after being destroyed?
    Do you want to take your masturbation from Tsukihime to new heights?
    Are you a weeblord?
    Do you desire something the majority of humans can never play well in any amount?
    Do you like anime tits?

[​IMG]

Well this is the game for you.
    MELTY BLOOD ACTRESS AGAIN CURRENT CODE : MBAACC

Pastebin to all you will ever need : http://pastebin.com/UT6mWZqh
    (Includes the download and patches in it)

Heres a Combo Video, Find yo own damn gameplay videos theres a billion matches on YT

Find netplay matches with fellow players in irc.quakenet.org #kag
    or in this thread.

2. Bammboo

Bammboo Ballista Bolt Thrower

Anime? Tits? Taking my masturbation to a whole new level?
    Thats all I need to know about this. Don't care if its a fighting game. Fuck combos. Spam A For Victory.

3. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Warui ne

4. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

This looks fairly interesting, which is odd because I am not the one to like fighting games.

Hawxx likes this.
  5. Desu desu desu?

jimmyzoudcba likes this.
  6. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

I've always like fighting games and anime (tits) Soooo yeah i'm downloading it right now :p

7. Deezells

Deezells Catapult Fodder

The 7z files are corrupted for some reason. There was no interruption when I was downloading it. I downloaded through the mediafire link. Is there a way to fix this? Or am I missing something? Oh, and before you ask, yes, I've changed the .001 extension to .r01.

8. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

It was fine when I downloaded them and I didn't have to change the extension to .ro1

All I simply had to do was unzip the .001 file and the rest followed easily.

Hawxx likes this.
  9. Mechios

Mechios Ballista Bolt Thrower

Stopped reading there and started downloading.

10. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

Recently downloaded the game again and man now that I have much more knowledge in Fighting Games in general it's a lot more fun, I love the moon system in this game it just adds so much depth; this game is basically the Melee to anime fighters in a way with the amount of depth in it. If anyone wants to fight a scrub then I am here for playing.

11. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

Oh yeah I've heard about that game too, sadly I don't have a PS3 anymore so playing it won't be possible, I have the latest English Patch and I am going to try netplay soon, I'll probably get rekt but you gotta learn somehow!

Also, who do you main? Right now I main C-NecoChaos, still have to fully delve into H and F, we should setup some matches though I heard that there can be very bad connection issues if we live to far away, I live in Europe or specifically in the UK so if you live anywhere near there then hit me up.

12. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

Thanks man, I already know where all the stuff for netplay is as well as the wikis and forums, I also started to experiment with more characters since NAC is a "joke" character, definitely not good to play a "joke" character as a beginner haha.

Mods: BlueLuigi