1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Other MG Turrets

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG]' started by KArth, Jun 10, 2015.

?

If somebody wishes to help me and expand this mod, would you like World War I, World War II or both?

1. World War I

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. World War II

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. both

100.0%
  1. KArth

KArth Ballista Bolt Thrower

I would like to co-op a mod that will atleast have turrets.

I have no modding knowledge for KAG (only a very little bit of JAVA) and i would like someone to do the scripting whilst I do the sprites.

I would like to expand this mod (possible having a recreate of some WWII battles), but for now work on turrets.
    MG turret.png - MG Turret Sprite

2. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Basic concepts of Java can be compared with AngelScript - They're both taking their roots from C (Even if Java fucked it up).
    What you're asking for is pretty easy to do : You just need to make a different version of the mounted bow and the arrow, which pretty much makes what you want.

3. KArth

thank you very much for your help,
    but if i were to continue this mod i could not do it on my own.

4. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Hello, I think someone made a machine gun firing mounted bow :) You could essentially just change the sprites for the arrows and mounted bow, as well as changing the script variables to get it shooting at the correct rate =)

Check out the resources section, at the top of the forums.

EDIT: I did some searching for you

https://forum.kag2d.com/resources/mod-mountedbow.16/

Alternatively you could look at the unedited code, just by checking out your KAG/Base/Entites folder. I can't code and have very little knowledge with scripting, but after reading through a bunch of scripts, I can create items and basic scripts with moderate success :D

Good luck!

5. KArth

thank you very much