1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Minecraft tekkit server - Post for entry

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by dangertank44, Sep 6, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. dangertank44

dangertank44 Shark Slayer

Hello, I am going to host a minecraft Tekkit server and If you want to join there are a few rules and specs:

Here are the general rules:
    1. No cussing, this server is made for all players not just older ones.
    2. No sexual behavior.
    3. No begging for admin.
    4. No Hating on other players like "this is so newby" or "this is the worst building ever" your actions affect others.
    5. No Religious discussion this was made for all religions and regions.

I am going to make It white list so if you want to join you have to sign up, here are the questions:

1. Ingame name
    2. Minecraft Tekkit experience
    3. How long have you played Minecraft
    4. Why do you want to join
    5. What would you do if someone insulted you Ingame

The server will only be up sometimes on weekends and holidays.
    Ip: 24.119.68.168:25565

Thank you for your time,

danger.

2. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

There are minecrafters here... like me. :3

3. dangertank44

I understand this, would you like to join?

4. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Heyo, this seems like a worthy timewaster!

My ingame name is Cocoalatte, and I've played Minecraft since early alpha, probably near 2 years. I've only really played it on-and-off recently, because I've grown tired of the server I normally play on. I deem myself a reasonably successful architect, although generally godawful when it comes to redstone.
    I want to join the server so I can have some experience with tekkit, because it's always looked pretty fun and such. Currently, I've absolutely no experience with it whatsoever.

If someone insulted me ingame, depending on the context and the degree of pain it caused me, I would probably throw a block of brick through their front window, with a message mentioning my distaste with their language. It's a tried and tested method that I have used many times before.

KnightGabe13 likes this.
  5. dangertank44

kk you will be added

Server up
    Ip: 24.119.68.168:25565
    </br>--- merged: Sep 9, 2012 4:43 PM ---</br>
    Server up.
    </br>--- merged: Sep 12, 2012 3:40 PM ---</br>
    We had a really good time last weekend, we made all kinds of cool stuff. We have a farm, a cottage, a forge, and even a lab :D

I'll post pics soon.

6. Villekille707

Villekille707 Shipwright

Hello Danger.

My ingame name is villekille707. With a small "v". I've been playing minecraft for a little over a year. Sometimes on my friend's server and sometimes on my survival world.

I want to join because I haven't played Tekkit before (played un-modded Minecraft on my friend's server), though I have played Technic for about three months. So I have quite much experience on IndustrialCraft 2, EE 2, Buildcraft and a little on ComputerCraft. So I'd like to play Technic with other people, so Tekkit is the way to go.

And if someone insults or something like that, I will propably tell an admin.

Hope to see you on the server. :)

7. dangertank44

Yeah, you Sir, are accepted :D In a about 4 hours from this post the server should be up.

Also it's great to have someone who has a little more experience with computer craft. I'm kinda a noob at it. :p

Mods: BlueLuigi