1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Mod Example Video THD Tester Norill today recreated the classic...

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DevBlogger, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

I also dislike "Bomb Voyage." Using a pun as a name is just... urgh.

2. Iamaclay

Iamaclay Shark Slayer

3. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

No, on April 1st they will reveal that Kag is fake.​

4. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

My whole life has been a lie.

cry

NinjaCell and epenow like this.
  5. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Included video in OP for lazy/easily confused people.

6. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

@Inferdy I'm seriously considering making this mod break just for you due to how much you're nagging about it. You'll get it in good time, when it's done, just like any other update. Posting news about it keeps you updated on how progress is going. Don't make me ban you from posting in announcements :^)

Re: the name, lets just say MM got his way. I honestly don't hate it as much as some seem to, and all the other one suggested were either also puns (shiprekt being the best of that bunch) or contrived or wanky or uninteresting (operation shipwreck, battleboats, shipspec..).

Zey, NinjaCell, Nabuco and 2 others like this.
  7. Inferdy

Inferdy Arsonist

I killed one week awaiting the release, so believe, I have a reason to "nag" here.

P.S. One more question about the game:
    1.Is the guy on ship moving faster than guy in water?

8. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

so you've been a pest long enough to be an established pest, and for that you deserve special treatment?

Hella, Iamaclay, Vampire and 3 others like this.
  9. Inferdy

Inferdy Arsonist

• Off-topic
    Gj, oldfag. But I mean, what them try to fix networking issues from the end of last week. It's regrettably. And I hope you developed enough to understand, why there is the brackets in my message. And maybe you will realize that gj - not a good job, but the first word is true. Maybe I'll get banned after this message (without reason, as well), but I don't care about your contacts with foreign company, which is prone to lies and betrayal. For me it's crazy. Why oldfag? - because you won't be warned in this quagmire of false friends for trolling.
    :wink: I didn't want, but for you here's the finger (!?) :bird:

P.S: Also, I won't answer on message, quotes my one, cause it won't bring any meaning.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
    Zey likes this.
  10. Boea

Boea Such Beta

Well, Inferdy, "boats > people", that's pretty much the basis of the mod.

Zey and Inferdy like this.
  11. Inferdy

Inferdy Arsonist

Interesting enough information describing the situation. Thank you for a normal response.

12. Boea

Boea Such Beta

Well, people can't explode, or not be eaten by sharks, or have engines, or have cores like boats; it may just be that.

13. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Pro tip:
    wfafafefaefafaefafaefr.gif

wfafafwar.gif

Zey and Guitarman like this.
  14. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

It says in THE FIRST POST ABOUT THIS that there would be about two weeks before release!
    http://devlog.kag2d.com/post/79959494425/plans-for-this-week-and-next-big-modding-example
    Right there in the title!

What the hell is this about "contracts" and SchnitzelKiller?

I am so confused right now.

Also @Mazey confirmed for questionable quality engineer :^)

Network testing is going ahead now, we'll hopefully have a release out tonight. If the netcode proves too tricky (so far its promising but there can always be hilarious glitches slowing production) we'll do an SP release anyway.

15. Inferdy

Inferdy Arsonist

contacts* something like traffic or relations
    "Towards the end of last week we were gearing up for testing, however some networking issues got in the way of getting it in the hands of testers, unfortunately. We’ll hopefully get that together over the next day or so, since we’d like to have the mod done by the end of the week"
    It's from HERE

16. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

It was posted on Monday, it's Friday now. 2/3 days left.

17. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

"We'd like to have" is not the same as "we will have".

dnmr likes this.
  18. Inferdy

Inferdy Arsonist

So you did not have the willpower? :eek:

19. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Aaaaand it looks like Inferdy's earned enough warning points for off-topicness that he'll be taking a brief break from the forums.

I ask all people to move on and for the sake of all things deepfried+smothered in chocholate ignore Inferdy's posts in this thread. Thank you.

dnmr, Iamaclay, Vampire and 8 others like this.
  20. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

[​IMG]

Looks like a pretty good game to me. Pretty good graphics. The french mime thing is kinda gay though.