1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Modding Showcase Applications

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DevBlogger, Feb 18, 2014.

1. That was the first thing I thought when I read the PG-13 thing.

2. Just one thing, how is the video thing supposed to work? Do the mod makers have to record some fotage or will you do that yourselves?
    @Geti (?)

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
  3. Crabmaster

Crabmaster Bison Rider
    1. Zen Laboratories

Have been on hiatus for months, check forums today, see this thread, look at it curiously, see this post, nods head approvingly.

If Texturepacks are included I wouldn't mind having any of mine included. Now if only I was active enough to update all of them...

Anywho! Crabmaster away! *continues to lurk in the shadows*

NinjaCell, amgtree, epenow and 2 others like this.
  4. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I fucking HATED those cannons! Just constantly, one hit and you're dead! Walk out, try to cross the river, one shot DEAD. Step up with an arrow charged, dead before you can fire!

Lrn2balance.

Ironically, that day I was nearly the guy who won the game with my ridiculous tunneling abilities. I spammed the cheap 25 stone hidden doors everywhere and the enemy team thought they were solid blocks, then I'd sneak in and start digging closer to the flag.

Nearly won that game. Ended up ragequitting when nobody on my team had the desire to win. But more importantly, those goddamn cannons.

epenow likes this.
  5. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Joiken likes this.
  6. link6155

link6155 Haxor Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Noburu, FuzzyBlueBaron and Joiken like this.
  7. MM

MM THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

I will be recording the video. We'll need to have these mods running on servers.

Cool texture packs are also appreciated!

Keep them coming because I'm still compiling the list of mods that will be featured in the video.

Joiken likes this.
  8. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

9. ZeroZ30o

ZeroZ30o Haxor

Oh, fuck.
    Can I get a day or something? ;c

Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
  10. Frederikam

Frederikam Drill Rusher

I'd like to see my gamemode mod Tower Rush in the video, although there's not much to it yet. I'm still just trying to dig around the code to see what I can do. I was hoping to have the mod updated before submitting here but meh. Currently I have a VPS set up to run the modded server 24h/day.

franek123 and Sir_Walter like this.
  11. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Just updated the texture pack I posted some above.

12. Diprog

Diprog Bison Rider Tester
    1. FUN Servers

Who can help me with server? Our server is bad, it's very laggy. We lost a lot of players because of it. I'm trying to contact Reality69, but he has Steam version so he can't be found on forums.

13. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

14. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I could host a server, although I am looking for some sponsors as I have bills to pay again.

15. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Oh for that I think I can pay 3-4€ until MM recorded the video :p

16. Diprog

Diprog Bison Rider Tester
    1. FUN Servers

AsuMagic is in FUN team tiny.cc/funservers. I can pay 10 euro, sure, after testing. For 24-32 slots

17. Downburst

10 would be fine. But I am not even sure if I am able to host the server as your mod sounds like a CPU killer, and my servers are not some kind of supercomputer either.
    But we could try, send me the mod and I'll install it to test.

18. Nyarll

Nyarll Catapult Fodder

I can help u

19. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Actually it was running +/- fine on a 3.6ghz core

20. Downburst

Do you have any idea what CPU it was, 3.6ghz could be anything. There's quite a big difference between a Pentium 4 3.6ghz and an Intel Xeon E3-1280 3.60ghz.

FuzzyBlueBaron and Iamaclay like this.