1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Moderator applications/list

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Dec 15, 2013.

1. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Hi Aphelion, I would like to apply for admin on any of your server (mainly your roleplay).

I am 14 years of age and very mature for my age. Being an admin on any server requires someone to be calm under pressure and responsible in all actions. I feel like I meet those requirements.

I am currently admin on: Eric999's Classic servers (various game modes), A helper (a kind of mini admin) on Chidori's servers, Admin on Chrissf's servers (roleplay), An Admin on the old Xebo (later named Exaulted) roleplay server (classic).
    I am was admin on Tsilliev's Roleplay Colonization (before your roleplay) before it was shut down. Since Tsilliev came back to KAG, I am an admin and leader on the forums for his CTF Expanded server.

I am currently making a game with a guy at my school and have some skills at spriting. I can also make decent maps.
    I am a fluent speaker in English and currently taking lessons in German.

People who could recommend me: @Tsilliev @stabborazz @Duke_Jordan @PinXviiN @toffie0 @eric999 @CaptainSlyFox @Aegis

Hoe you consider my application deposit.

Eragon.

2. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

+1 for Eragon

3. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

+1 for Eragon.
    As part of the CTF expanded team he know's what to do.

4. DerRspwn

DerRspwn Catapult Fodder

Hello everyone Rspwn here, and I am here to be a bigger part of this great community by applying for Admin on this amazing server for a number of reasons from griefing to spamming... As of now I try my best to help out the admins such as Duke Coon and whoever is online at the time, I try to get on atleast once or maybe a few times a day and when I usually join I try to get some RP stories going to make some interesting events that happen on the server, I'm 18 years old from the UK have Skype if required and a mic, I'm mostly free around afternoon/late evening GMT time, I'm pretty chilled and don't get mad at games because well... They're games, but I also try to be Fair and Just to people, I have some knowledge about how to be a good Admin because i'm friends with a few and see how they deal with situations ingame, my main goal would be to 1# Get rid of griefers ETC #2 Enforce the Roleplay aspect of the server such as making RP events on the server with the people online, #3 Just to generally be a good Admin and deal with the nasty people you sadly come across and deal with those certain people while the Players can keep playing :)

Thank you for your time everyone Game On!

5. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Accepted.

6. Duke_Jordan

Duke_Jordan King Arthur's Knight Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I can Vouch for Rspwn Easily, he's friendly, helpful and well known on the server and i've known him since i first got on. He's Also a Regular and reported many Greifers to me (With Evidence) he has been Very Helpful, although I could use more of his help if he were admin for when i'm not on ::):

Needless to say +1

Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
  7. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Thanks. I won't let you down!

8. MadRaccoon

MadRaccoon Haxor

rspwn: +1
    Also I wanted to stop being an admin due to the thing of everyone loving me way too much, @Duke_Jordan is the best example he's addicted in me. One time we made a video call and he had his room filed with pics of my avatar image.
    Is that kind of obsession that people have that is making me quit of this status (when I said people I mostly meant Duke)

9. Duke_Jordan

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Coon is love. Coon is life.
    (I have no idea what he is talking about)

Last edited: Sep 13, 2014
  10. stabborazz

+1

11. Shifteh_Clickeh

Shifteh_Clickeh Ballista Bolt Thrower

Hi, Aphelion I would like to become admin on mainly your roleplay server/s/ so I can monitor the server language (if it gets to out of hand) greifing and RKing if its that serious.
    I wouldnt abuse powers like some admins I have met on various other KAG servers and different games, I would actually use my powers for good. For example if someone was greifing I'd kick them, If they did it a second time I would temp ban them. Rk'ing would be a warning/kick sort of thing because its not very serious in most cases. I take most of what I do seriously weather it be sport or my Taekwondo.
    I also have owned my own server before (TDM/Sandbox) on classic KAG, And realised on mainly sandbox that not every smidget of the KAG community is very nice, I would like to try and warn the people doing the wrong thing an deploy a ban/kick if needed.
    So this is why I would like to be an admin. (:

12. Duke_Jordan

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

+1

Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
  13. LazarusTheGreat

LazarusTheGreat Haxor Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Hello all, one of the reasons id like to be admin is because today i saw some griefers and i could not do anything :C

14. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

You won't become an admin with one sentence

Just sayin'

15. Duke_Jordan

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

More of an Introduction, i would suggest making a formal application for admin, Denied for now.
    Accepted.
    Denied.
    Denied for now.
    Denied.
    Denied
    @Rspwn Accepted.
    Denied.

Thanks to Everyone who applied, Some old Inactive Admins are going to be removed.
    Refer to the Admin list to see who has been removed or added as admins.
    Important note to those accepted as admins. (This applies to old & new admins.)
    -Try to be as active as possible, not to say for you to never go on another server, But the reason for new admins is because of old ones being so inactive, and with the server as big as it is, We need good admins to try to help and maintain a friendly roleplay environment. (This applies to current administrators aswell.)

-If you are caught Abusing powers you will be removed as an admin.

-This is for only for the new admins: Aphelions Skype is : aphelion3371 and his steam is: Aphelion. I suggest you try to keep in touch with him when you can You can also ask me for my skype/or steam.

The Accepted admins will be added in the next patch.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2014
  16. Sasquash

Sasquash Zicronium Merchant Donator

A few questions to do with contacting admins;
    1. Is there a skype group?
    2. Do we have an IRC channel?
    3. Is there a steam group?

I may at much later date when people know me, consider applying and being fairly active as such. but until then I'll remain just a player. As such though quick access to a communication line would be really useful.

17. Duke_Jordan

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

It's nice to see that you would like to be involved ::):

1. No
    2. No
    3. No

I heard there were past groups for admins of the server, but most of the groups got messy and hard to keep up with so they were scraped, If you would like quick Communication with staff (for questions about admin, the server, etc.) You may message myself, I'm also on the forums alot so you would most likely get a quick reply, I'm not to keen on adding anyone on steam or skype as that ends up people spamming me when theres a greifer and i'm busy with something else. You may also message aphelion though he is usually very busy and may take awhile to get back to you, i would only message him if necessary. You may also Contact other admins, in whichever way they desire but to certain topics there knowledge may be limited

18. Sasquash

Sasquash Zicronium Merchant Donator

Noted. Thanks.

19. Ribster_

Ribster_ Catapult Fodder

Hey! Its Ribster ;] . I'd finally taken upon myself to write an admin application. I started playing quite some time ago and hell have I had an awesome time. I'd like to become an admin to enfource the rules and make sure all the players aren't distracted by griefers destroying their base, or a spammer voting to change the map evey minute etc. I'm quite an active player and love to involve everyone in the roleplay. I'm fair and I will definately not abuse the power that comes with the rank to my own advantage. I help out all the time and I'm really friendly with people's questions that they ask. I'm always scanning the chat to see if anyone is confused , angry or if there is a situation happening at the other side the map. Anyway, if I am given the priviledge to help this amazing community and hopefully make it even better I'll get rid of griefers, negotiate with them, start roleplay events and generally make everyone's time on your server a great one! ;D Thanks for reading and I hope you take my application into consideration :wink:

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
  20. stabborazz

+1 for ribster, I have never seen her doing something wrong. She is friendly and is Always roleplaying.