1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Modern Zone]

Discussion in 'Server Archives' started by nkChehov, Aug 26, 2013.

1. nkChehov

nkChehov Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Brief info:
    Pingkick barrier: 400
    Pingban duration: 10 minutes
    Port: 50306

Server is testing ground for mods that will be released in community (including maps, scripts, gamemodes and sprites in future). So, if you wanna some extravagant sensations this server for you.

Much information about what will you see at server may get from description and name in server list. It will be in next view:

(name of server) [Modern Zone] <Sandbox> (global gamemode on server that set right now)

(description) today: [Mod Compilation] (thing that are testing now is Mod Compilation) (free) (free to use, so, in near time you can find this mod at forum, if written (lock), thats not for free use) Hosted by Clemo7 (France) (constant)

Big Thank to Clemo7 for providing me this server!

Thats all that i wanna to say) have fun.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
    Clemo7 likes this.
  2. I love building in Kag Beta/classic so i think it is good idea to do sandbox server. Good job.

3. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Great server Chehov. Except you might wanna remove that kscript bot... lol

We had a guy named master-chief who was flooding our tunnels, stealing our bombers and stealing all the gold he could find on the map. We had quite the issue with him, and the whole time your bot was talking and we thought it was you. ::P:

4. nkChehov

That report for bot or master-chief? ))

5. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

lol, there probably isn't much you can do about master-chief, but the bot was a bit confusing at first. ::D:

6. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Bring the Free Deathmatch with those big nice maps back. It lured more than 5 players and it's a good mode for the current build.

7. Raelian

Raelian Bison Rider

Nice server, I love both the free for all Deathmatch and the Sandbox. Too bad we can't play both at the same time, the deathmatch server I consider waaay better than the RTDM ones simply because of the chaos and backstabbing that occurs. Simply awesome! :B)::thumbs_up:

8. nkChehov