1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Money Making Ideas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fellere825, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

To start a project you have to be in the US.
    Also, I had already donated to that particular project myself - can't wait :D

Vanguarde likes this.
  2. TerryDactyl

TerryDactyl KAG Guard Tester

Premium content suggestion: Medals, displayed next to/over playernames for various meta-gaming 'accomplishments'. Possibly include a few per-game medals for the freebies.

GrimWaltz and Vanguarde like this.
  3. saniblues

saniblues KAG Guard Tester

We could give premium members absurd taunt animations that don't really do anything.

GrimWaltz, xChapx, illu and 7 others like this.
  4. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Animated middle finger PLEASE! Not to offend anyone, I just find the middle finger hilarious. Making it bounce up and down or wave would be awesome.

Vanguarde likes this.
  5. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Walking backwards while flipping someone off is an art form, especially for builders

Being able to choose which emotes are on your hotkeys (even if only by file) would be awesome.

Vanguarde and Wonkyth like this.
  6. Eric

Eric Shark Slayer

I would get a special medal you only can get if you are the only guy on your team who dies.

Vanguarde likes this.
  7. TerryDactyl

Suggestion: Game Manual to be made available in print.

8. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

• Make sense
    suggestion: medal 1. go to map. the map is lonely. lol
    medal 2. read the manual
    EDIT: the sense is someone was talking about different medals to be earned
    so these suggestions are for the noobs who never use everything at their disposal. having some sort of achievement encourages people to learn about these sort of abilities. how i know most people dont use their map, is when someone like me is digging a long tunnel and no one knows of it till it nears the end of its destination, which is reaching the surface, or when someone is digging for stone/gold/traps.
    for medal 2 another incentives to read the manual to inspire greater game play for other players. stereo typically i see most players play the game and never touch the chat room and manuel.
    P.S. i just read the first post of page 1 and 5 of this forum, saw the word medal then idea.

Vanguarde likes this.
  9. Vanguarde

Vanguarde 'Most Hated' 2013

How about massive amounts of DLC that milks the community of cash while giving hardly anything in return.
    KAG horse armor anyone?

DLC does
    Make lots of cash..lol

GloriousToast and Contrary like this.
  10. Miaow

Miaow The Fanciest Pants always wins Donator Tester

Get someone to make an epic soundtrack to go with KAG and sell that as well?

Hoj likes this.
  11. Hoj

Hoj Builder Stabber

Focus a lot of the attention on the zombie multiplayer part of the game. Try to blend that part of the game with whats going on around the web. For example when TV shows are on such as the Walking Dead. Make sure you let people know about the game. Facebook and twitter are great choices to spread the word. Another suggestion would be to make booklets at local gameshops that are free to look at. Prehaps a KAG phone apllication would be nice , i'm not sure if that exists already or not but it seems like a good idea. Try to advertise the game with products similar to it.

12. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

Most of that would require alot of money to be invested which the devs don't have, I'm sure they don't want zombies to be the focal point of the entire game either.

13. Dark_Ham

Dark_Ham Shipwright

I like this idea! I personally love listening to the KAG menu theme. It's really cool :note::note::note:

Wonkyth likes this.
  14. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Pretty sure, if you have a little look, you'll find that they already have a composer booked. ;)

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  15. GrimWaltz

GrimWaltz Shopkeep Stealer

I hope the composer can make good 8-bit/16-bit music... Oh, pleaaaase let it be in that style....

Would that really be such a good idea? I don't really understand the point of it... We already get a digital copy. Plus, we have a wiki that the entire community is working on. Alright, I'm on the internet a lot so I know they are there...

But, what if you get printed version. Everyone that buys the game, would get one sent to them?
    Would cost a lot of money...
    Buy it as a novelty item?
    Sorry, I rather spend my money on buying a mug/T-shirt/Plushy/Toy.

I'm honestly kind of confused about the Game Manual :p Could you explain that?

16. Wonkyth

Listen for yourself! :D

Dark_Ham and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  17. GrimWaltz

GrimWaltz Shopkeep Stealer

:o :DDDDD THANKS WONKYTH! THANKS KAG! :D

*happy*

Hoj likes this.
  18. Hoj

Hoj Builder Stabber

We all remember that 8-bit classic music for pokemon for gameboy color.:D

GrimWaltz likes this.
  19. Wonkyth

The Pokemon stuff was great, I'll definitely agree.
    However, I'm kinda hoping for something along this level of awesome:

:D

GrimWaltz likes this.
  20. TerryDactyl

I beat that game.
    Bought it on my allowance from the local video store.