1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Months without any new items in game.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by flipperz, Dec 5, 2012.

1. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

I usually try that approach, unfortunately I haven't been able to contain myself cos I've just wanted to play and so many of the players on the servers are so bad (as were we all), but it just seems there isn't any quality building going on at all, to be honest I can go toe to toe with alot of knights in alot of servers and come out pretty well, which is a pretty bad sign cos I'm a fucking awful knight.

I do still try and help players that will be helped, but it's really frustrating due to the fact a few mindless players seems to have turned into a majority, and alot of the time I'm just ranting about how shit everything is generally, which I know isn't the most helpful thing ever. I do point out what is exactly IS shit, however its' not the most helpful way of doing things. New players just seem to be getting stupider, maybe it's as a result of playing in lower quality games, but when I do try and help out there seems to be alot of wilful ignorance, as opposed to a lack of knowledge or insight.

About 6 months ago you'd get backchat new players while trying to help in the form of comments like "My tower!" or "Where is door?!?!?!?" when you made an archer nest, but now comments are more like "Don't care", "u mad?" or "*insert recent meme that amuses complete cretins*", people seem to take some sort of fucking pride in being so fucking stupid and I think that's why I run out of the will to help or even play the game sometimes.

Beef, Viken, Cirom and 1 other person like this.
  2. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Yeah, I'd say that percentage of "derps following instruction" being more around 15%-25%. I've tried on NUMEROUS occasions to give new players some direction, but I always get the, "lol y u so mad?/" comments instead of, "Wow, thanks for telling me that!"

Beef and Cirom like this.
  3. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

Yup definitely, today I even had a couple of the [BoW] guys telling me to shut up, trying to show a guy why you don't build towers close to each other by building a few square of team bridge and laddering over, to be fair I was going on a bit but did think I was starting to get through after about 10 minutes, nevermind... Think it shows if admins get pissed at people trying to teach people shit just how much people won't listen, that they don;t want you banging on with all the shit they come out with.

4. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

If i would develop a game same as KAG i would release a small stuff what is surely done for those bastards complaining about the game. Then they will shut up and I can quietly do my stuff. when those idiots still complain, just let them be they will search for another game. Thats all. but yeah i agree there are no new stuff for half a year lol. its getting bit boring here.

Soldat was too cool for people. it had too much shit in the game to start complaining. even though, people only played it for time-kill.

5. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

You're not getting new items in the game because the developers are working on a bigger update.
    /discussion

thebonesauce likes this.
  6. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Okay so let me get it straight. There are 2 people working on the game but i see that there are at least 5 people in the KAG team or even more. If there are really 2 people working on the build then what are those others doing? I see that Furai is locking threaths, FliesLikeABrick helps people with KAG, Shadlington is fixing some random bugs and MM and Geti are working on the KAG? Dude WTF? If they don't help Geti and MM coding the KAG they may be already somekind of... Super Guards or someone. It's very wierd stuff happening in the world...

7. thebonesauce

Uhm, FliesLikeABrick does a lot of work for the website and internal server stuff for KAG, Shadlington does the same (if I remember correctly), and Furai is responsible for handling bans and working with test build.

Why is it any of your business what they do? Geti and MM are the two main guys who work on the game itself, but there's much more involved than just the game.

Cirom and Ej like this.
  8. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Oh, I got it now.
    Dude you don't have to rage so easily when i didn't know something before. take a chill pill before ever reply to others comments. I just wanted to know what are others doing. that 2-man-work sounded wierd for me so i just asked not some complaining about the game.

9. thebonesauce

I'm fine. You were being incredibly presumptuous by assuming that out of 5+ team members (you forgot SirSalami), only two are doing anything. Before you make pigheaded comments like that, be sure you know what you're talking about.

Ej and Kyzak like this.
  10. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

It's not really all too uncommon to not know what staff member is doing what, mind you. Though PinXviiN, here, has always been that sort of "in your face" type of poster. He needs to start going over his posts 10 times more before posting. //Actually, they both could stand to do it. ~fbb

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  11. Ne3zy

Ne3zy Haxor

will the scripting build be premium only ? I hope so.

12. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

Yes, although a demo has been spoken about I'm pretty sure, would make sense given how different the game would pan out to be.