1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

More Accurate Scoreboard Tracking Script

Discussion in 'Community Dev Corner' started by BorderKeeper, Feb 11, 2013.

Mods: Downburst, Mazey
  1. BorderKeeper

BorderKeeper Tree Planter

Hey guys, I've been working on a Scoreboard for my ARL website, so I could create a complex statistics across the entire Arthurian League. It uses cc_killfeed data and compiles tham into a simple Name/Kills/Deaths/Suicides separated by <>.
    If wanted, can add a let's say Death by Hammer or Death by Arrows. Everything is possible.

This script could be handy to some people, so I decided to share it ;)
    This log and webpage will be there forever, so as long as you have the URL link stored you can process it and put it somewhere.
    • Script itself. Download it here and try it on your website. Its really simple + I did a basic tutorial at the front.
    Enjoy, BorderKeeper

EDIT:
    Tracking is working.
    Removed malfucntioning player specific commands.
    If anyone types !stop it will stop tracking until you type !start again. If nobody types !stop it will track the whole game.

AcidSeth, BeasterDenBeast and LucasTT like this.
  2. How do you actually separate warm-up rounds and official games?

3. BorderKeeper

You type !start at the start of the official round and !stop at the end. It won't track whats in between.

4. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

That's why you kept saying "!start" and "!stop" on [bhtp]Mainserver...

But it's really cool!

5. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I can't help but notice that on the ArL statistics page, you have an absolutely awful K/D, Border. Maybe that's the reason you commited suicide so much.

I'm glad you've made something like this to track the kills; we can find out exactly how POWER is cheating, and maybe emulate with the other clans earmarked to win the league, like Delta, and Merc. :)

edit:
    Just to record it so you can't go back and fix it.

6. BorderKeeper

I hate you so much xD. Those are logs back in the day. I just copied the oldest ones for testing purposes.

EDIT: Hella you son of a bitch :D

7. Contrary found out our secret, sadly. It's penis towers.

8. Sweet! Wonder if someone would work to get scores from the previous matches? :D

kk I don't want to dominate the scoreboards with POWER fagguts too fast.

9. BorderKeeper

UPDATE:
    Removed malfunctioning player specific commands.
    If anyone types !stop it will stop tracking until you type !start again. If nobody types !stop it will track the whole game.
    Now properly tested.

Updated the download link.

10. Leo

Leo Haxor

The !start and !stop commands should be available only to admins if you ask me. Else every kid that doesn't like his k/d ratio will simply stop the recording ;)

*I also get a "Fatal error: Call to undefined function log_public() in /web/htdocs2/arthurianleaguenet/home/www/log_use.php on line 4" error when I am trying to parse a file
    *How I insert link to chat file in the .php you gave us ?

Mods: Downburst, Mazey