1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

more problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Overlord, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Overlord

Overlord KAG Guard Tester

1. When I'm a knight and have bombs on me and try to switch my class it makes me throw a bomb instead which pisses me and my team off because I just sent our spawn underground.

2.In some of my games, Ive seen people who spawn at our base as the enemy and i cant hurt them but they can still hurt me somehow.

(added))3.Another problem, if its kind of laggy in a game and I see someone near a place they can fall down (cliff, skybridge etc.) it shows them fall but the character that was falling dissapears and goes back to the real guy who is still walking normally and never actually fell. This also happens when i cant see them, I see a random person who is probably above me falling but it dissapears showing they never actually fell down.

(added) 4.Another one I forgot to mention are invisible blocks that appear on the map as the image file but you cant hit them and stops you from moving unless you slide through it which it usually sometimes lets you.

2. NotAName

NotAName Guest

2 is because enemies can change classes on your tent last I checked, which should not happen.

3. vig

vig KAG Guard Tester

1. knights shouldn't spawn with any bombs
    2. joining enemy team to screw its defences up and then rejoining back is the epitome of scumbaggery

4. Kelaisnow

Kelaisnow Guest

That's weird that you cannot hurt them... Could only guess they're switching classes to regain health. Pretty sure that tent thing will be addressed soon enough though, with how many people are mentioning it.

For the bomb thing, if they switched the keystroke for bombs to be its own individual one, then that would be an easy quick fix.

5. Overlord

Overlord KAG Guard Tester

They weren't changing at the tent I was hitting the guy a bunch of times causing that sound indicating that you hit them and didn't hurt him but he hits me with an arrow and does damage.

6. NotAName

NotAName Guest

That's hacking, probably.

7. Kotking

Kotking Guest

Saw this bug about ally that look like enemy.
    It a bug with new update.
    The most interesting... I see him as enemy, I see him in tab as enemy, I can hit him, He can get past ours doors.
    My friend(on opposite team) sees him as enemy, in tab he is an enemy, He can kill him.
    The bug is that only YOU can see him as enemy.

8. Gumball135

Gumball135 Guest

I've experienced this one, too. I'm fairly sure that it was also in the last update.

9. vig

vig KAG Guard Tester

In each game that I have played so far since the release of the newest update, I have had to fight one enemy of the same colour as myself. This means that as a red player I had to be able to tell whether a teammate was really a teammate or an enemy. This has not happened to me in previous builds. This is far beyond absolute faggotry, if you know what I mean.
    Please make sure to remove this "feature" as soon as possible.

10. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Seems like optimised netcode isn't really bugfree.