1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

More things to do in the Lobby

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by EhRa, Apr 17, 2016.

Mods: 101i, Mazey
  1. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

More mini games in the lobby! I'm not not exactly sure, everyone is welcome to brain storm ideas. But something along the lines of Volleyball, Arcade games (pinball, space invaders), something else to do with pets (pet obstacle course, where you bet on your pets to win) and a cafe, where the food bought gives an effect.

Teodor1 and an_obamanation like this.
  2. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

make the pet battles plz
    bunny vs croco, most entertaining

franek123, Lava and EhRa like this.
  3. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

I think you should change the title of this thread to "Give us more things to do in lobbies" or somewhere around those lines. That way more people know what the thread is about right away as "Lobby fun" is sorta broad. It's a neat idea because from the 25 minutes I played of trench run before getting a refund the lobby seemed to have nothing to do while waiting for other players. I saw some ball thing you could buy for pets but I never got that, and the only other thing I saw was basketball. I think a shooting range and some parkour would be neat, no clue how it'd be implemented though =<

EhRa likes this.
  4. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Game of horse for basketball that includes bets and the winner takes the pot

MadRaccoon likes this.
  5. l3afysamz

l3afysamz Ballista Bolt Thrower

Considering how long you might be in the lobby, more things to do would be nice

6. Bint

Bint Haxor

Wasn't there going to be betting for matches or poker or something?

Mods: 101i, Mazey