1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

More zombies updates! also, patch explanation.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Furai, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Well I am guessing that the people testing it would be Kag and Forum guards?

But I would do anything to get my hands on it!

2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Nope, not all of them.

3. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

<----- (Not one of them) *sadface*

Cheesemaster66 likes this.
  4. Well if I was a Kag guard/Forum Guard and I did not receive zombies I would rage so much at the developers of KAG that they would give me it!

But this probably would not work :(

5. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

Nah its cool dude. The developers are nice people and raging at them for working on essentially their gift to the world is not cool. You should bribe them in monetary and Facebook stock form.

Rayne, Valkyrie and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  6. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

Are there any testers who aren't guards?

7. Well I was -Half Joking- but yeah all I want is a zombies experience that is not packed with surprise bugs every 10 seconds!

So I hope the people that receive a testing version test it REAL GOOD!

@DarkSteel I think they would be only giving it to guards as they can probably trust them not to leak it all over the interwebs!

8. Darksteel

Geti thinks us to be jumpy... hell he's right... who could not be jumping at every shadow...

When the dead are knocking at our door?

FuzzyBlueBaron and Geti like this.
  9. knightl

knightl Base Burner

mid this month not bad as long as it is this month im happy like a hippie

also.... Geti you know we can share pizza when playing zombies early right ? ;)

10. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

;) ofc.

The list isn't finalised yet, a few more people will get invites. Dont hold your breath if you haven't been hanging out on IRC or seeing me in game more or less routinely though, we're keeping the group small for now.

11. knightl

knightl Base Burner

well its time to get out my checkbook and buy myself into geti's pants again :rollseyes:

Cheesemaster66 likes this.
  12. Darksteel

Question for those lucky enough to have "zombies" test.

Are they smart? like smart enough to be a threat, or are they just Henries with a paint job?

13. Ok usually I would say that is a bit extreme, but like you I would do anything for zombies. (Winks at Geti)

Hmmm Fox that matches up really well.

14. Geti

They dont have the test build yet, the zombies use different AI to Henries, Henries have updated AI anyway and you're all still way too jumpy ;)

15. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

Just sayin.

Sound's like you made alot of progress rewriting the old engine though, which is encouraging.

Asterix likes this.
  16. Darksteel

Hey Geti, what do you actually do in zombie mode?... Because basically all I've heard about it is "coming soon" or "Premium Feature".
    But how will it actually play as a game mode? will we make a castle in our brief warm up time and then defend indefinitely? I'm just curious as too how I should be training for the undead legions... hey and maybe someone could necro TheEpicBard to make songs about it...

17. TheEpicBard

TheEpicBard Shark Slayer

That would require me too be dead, and actually I have been composing a mighty yarn for the upcoming update... despite me not being premium :(.

Valkyrie likes this.
  18. Darksteel

No F***ing way, hes gone for four months than I post something that marginally references him and... Crap... I think I have a stalker.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  19. MouldyK

MouldyK Shipwright

Perhaps he did die...and you saying "necro TheEpicBard" brought him back to life!

-points at DarkSteel- Necromancer! :eek:

20. Darksteel

Now that would be an AWESOME console command.