1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Most pain ever experienced?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Rainbows, Nov 12, 2011.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

You give yourself a blowjob.
    Tried it once...

2. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

Either my stick isn't big enough or I'm not flexible , but I can't do it.
    I had another pain, one of my leg muscles ripped while I was walking.
    I had to walk another fucking mile.

3. Frogdo

Frogdo Shopkeep Stealer

In a rather impressive feat of agility I managed to kick myself in the balls, mid flight, only to land on the offending foot further driving it into my nether region. That was a pleasant experience and a half.
    </br>--- merged: Mar 19, 2012 2:01 PM ---</br>
    In order to actually successfully pull off the self-oral pleasuring you either have to be an Olympics level acrobat or remove your lower rib cage, some people actually do this.

tlc2011 likes this.
  4. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Words cannot describe how bonkers that is, I didn't realise they'd let you of all people loose with a soldering iron!

tlc2011 likes this.
  5. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester

It was in Year 7 before my reputation grew...

inactive_account likes this.
  6. Knighthart

Knighthart is love Donator

The form of my patellas isn't like it's supposed to be so starting from like 6 years ago they dislocate quite easily.
    The first times it was really some fucking pain I couldn't have imagined, and my knees looked like they faced the wrong way so that was really some shit.
    Happened I think 5 times since and I'm kinda used to it now.

7. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

Backwards knees? Do I shoot a bow at it with an arrow?

Frogdo likes this.
  8. DrZaloski

DrZaloski Shopkeep Stealer

5 years old, rusty, 5 inch nail up my foot. A fucking 5 inch nail up my goddamn foot.

9. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

I had a nail go through my elbow.

Frogdo likes this.
  10. Frogdo

Frogdo Shopkeep Stealer

Jesus Christ you two, stay the hell away from nails.

Piano, Valkyrie and keyofdoor like this.
  11. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Every time I eat ice cream.

When I was 9 I managed to face-plant on a concrete path and remove the top off of my front bottom teeth - thereby exposing the nerve-endings. Whenever I forget this and eat something cold the pain is, well, all-encompassing.

I once did a comparison to sticking your hands in a bowl of ice cubes. It's about the same.

Valkyrie likes this.
  12. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Got my thumb cut off, then reattached.

inactive_account likes this.
  13. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

Atleast you still have a thumb! -Optimist
    It still got cut off...-Pessimist
    I just stole both of your bank cards. -Opportunist
    Oh and one time when I was 4 I ate spaghetti with tomato sauce, for 2 days I have a hellish stomach ache and headache, and vomited.

14. dylanduran

dylanduran A Most Extraordinary Gentleman Donator

A nail in your foot? Ouch. When I was 4 I somehow managed to impale myself in the foot all the way through with a garden fork. Not exactly pleasant, still have the scars where the 3 holes were 11 years later.

15. DrZaloski

DrZaloski Shopkeep Stealer

I have a crooked toe, and my babysitter thought it was broken and she could fix it when I was six. Yeah.

16. bruthsaw

bruthsaw Shopkeep Stealer

I fell out of a tree trying to impress my friends sister. Lets just say i got ass raped by the tree.. Havent been near a tree branch since then.

17. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

I climbed a tree , fell off on my back.
    I couldn't move.

18. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Close friend had a long thin splinter enter one end of the sole of his foot (near the heel) and exit between his big toe and it's neighbour.

Brr. Still gives me the wiggens thinking about it. :huh?:

19. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

Well, i was running upstairs to get something and tripped... And nearly hit my head on the wall on the process.

Was screaming in pain for the next ten seconds, an hour later i'm in a splint, or whatever it is. Had to stay in it for three days.

Anyway, this isn't mine but my sister's:

Me and her were just playing on my Wii system and, for a short time, it goes well - Thirty seconds later, she's on the floor, screaming.

I had hit her in the forehead.

This was...What, three years ago? She was eleven when it happened. Of course, she still hates me for doing it.

20. FuzzyBlueBaron

My brother's godfather tells the tale of jumping out and shouting "BOO!" at his sister while she was watching a Hitchcock film --> she was playing with a pair of scissors near her tongue (WHY?!?) and half cut off a near inch of it. Never believed him growing up, then one day I met his sister and she showed me the scar.

:eek:

Valkyrie likes this.
Mods: BlueLuigi