1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Most pain ever experienced?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Rainbows, Nov 12, 2011.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. SirSammy

SirSammy Shark Slayer

Lol... pervert.

2. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Sarcasm my good sir, us teenagers have quite dirty minds

SirSammy likes this.
  3. Money21

Money21 Shipwright

My right is smaller than the left eye pretty strange you know

4. I'll take that as a no. :P

But if your eye is injured then that'd explain the change in size. Vitreous humour is what helps give the eye its shape and what makes it feel squishy to the touch. If you lose vitreous humour, you lose eye size.

5. DrZaloski

DrZaloski Shopkeep Stealer

OH! EYES! I have ANOTHER pain story.

Back in my elementary school days (I was a very accident prone child) I went to a camp for 3 days, which was awful on its own, I got horrible home-sick, but I learn something there.
    I have terrible allergic reactions from mosquitos bites.
    After my entire face tripled in size from continuous bites to around my eyes and mouth, I had to be sent home halve way through the second day. My mom gasped when she saw me coming home, and immediately asked the chauffeur (another parent who happened to be a doctor. I disliked his kid though. Asshole.). He gave me some medication, which I had to take for the next 2 pain-filled weeks. To this day, my right eye looks slightly smaller then my left eye, because the swelling around it never fully healed, so my right eye is always a little more closed. I have trouble opening my right eye all the way.

6. Ranged66

Ranged66 Bison Rider

2 things

When i was 4: my father so told not to stand on the metal covering our pond. i did, fell througth it, a piece of flesh keept hanging and soon almost my whole leg was open. still have a small scar.

when i was 10 : some local dickheads threw a pimped up cracker at me at new years eve. i was deaf for 60 seconds amd it HURT!

Canadian98 likes this.
  7. justin101

justin101 Catapult Fodder

I broke my balls because some fat kid stood on it :3

Piano likes this.
  8. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

o.O what?!?

9. ArpiG

ArpiG Shopkeep Stealer

That really is pain,I can't believe people do that...for me...ummm,I think when I had a car accident..

Mods: BlueLuigi