1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

(Mostly) Workshops Week

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Trylobot

Trylobot Bison Rider

Me gusta

2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Yes, and we know :)

@Ej: I'd want wizards more like the warlocks described in the RHCP song. That'd be significantly more awesome.

Cerbercre likes this.
  3. Madbow

Madbow Horde Gibber

there are RPG/adventure servers out there and with the new update on the way wizards and all that other stuff will be modded in.
    I agree the price should be higher, at its current state i would pay $25 when the updates come i would easily pay $45

4. RobertStephenson

RobertStephenson Builder Stabber

So when do the updates come out?

5. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Well, every time someone asks that question the update gets delayed by a day, so assuming no one else asks I'll offer a qualified: "Soon... ish". ;)

Where T = time to next update, n = number of times someone has asked 'when does the update come out?', R = a reasonable estimate of the amount of time remaining until the next update based on available information, P = the amount of unexpected problems that crop up between now and whenever the update actually comes out:

T = R+nP

Kyzak, CheeseMeister and Antman like this.
  6. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

Geti said once when update MAY BE released, I'm lazy ass to search it again.

7. Night_Horde

Night_Horde Shopkeep Stealer

I can see it now. A shop I can turn into a tiger cage. I feed it the body of an enemy (It will get the taste of that team in it''s mouth). Then I release it and watch it devour my enemies! :p

Cerbercre likes this.
  8. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

This game is going to have a HUGE modded server community. New classes, new items. This will give servers a chance to get lots of diversity. (Frog's Server like other people said :D)

FlamingDragon96 and Cerbercre like this.
  9. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

If i knew how to i'd do a shop which sells red and blue clothes. You could disguise yourself as an enemy and spy or make a mess!

10. Worm

@Geti: There will be option to make workshop to "advance" class for money? Like change from basic class to(for example) spearman and pay 30 coins. This would make good option between sending weak knights swarm or small group of paladins.

Or huge player-gozilla destroying everything in his path :D

11. FlameHaze3

FlameHaze3 Shark Slayer

Well...we have a long while to wait then haha, although I allready have an estimate given to meh by somone.
    As for who gave it and what it is...Hi-mit-su.:D

12. Halosnake

Halosnake Shopkeep Stealer

T
    That would be pretty effing nice if I said so myself for then people for not charge blindy into their deaths evertime they respawn, For they got an class that costed gold they would take more care of it.
    And the feeling when you as the "weak" knight get to take down that freaking Berserker/Juggnaut :p

13. Worm

@Halosnake
    Dat crossbowmen.

14. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

If you can do that the ultimate one for archer should be called a ranger And his cloak has mottled colours so he can blend and shoot real fast.

15. Madbow

Madbow Horde Gibber

I want crossbows and assassins in one but that would be OP to the max

16. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

What about the new siege weapons? Are you still working on them or not yet?

17. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Not quite. Server is still limited to one map.
    Working on them.

SirSammy likes this.
  18. BeenCarl

BeenCarl Catapult Fodder

Can water be limited to certain areas of the map? like lakes? Now, the water is really difficult to mine and when kags blow apart the ground it makes it really difficult to do defend or attack each other. Maybe water could be made into blocks or something similar to Terria.

Halosnake and RobertStephenson like this.
  19. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Nope.

SirSammy likes this.
  20. SirSammy

SirSammy Shark Slayer

:QQ: Nuuu!