1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Mount and Blade Series

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Templar_Frost, May 24, 2012.

?

What's your favorite M&B game?

1. Original

3.8%
  2. Warband

75.0%
  3. Fire and Sword

9.6%
  4. Napoleonic Wars

11.5%
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Graver

Graver Haxor

Warband with mod: LOTR

2. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

3. ewox250

ewox250 Shark Slayer

J like very much M&B Warband but if u play that game to many hours , then starts to get boried. :QQ:

4. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

I know right!

5. WanderMark

WanderMark :) Donator

Two videos!
    I am super excited about this game! There is no other series that has me by the balls quite like M&B besides Total War. Rome 2 looks fracking amazing, but I digress!

What I mainly want to see are more options of expanding your own empire, more customization of your castles and such would be nice. A more in-depth system of having to supply your towns or castles with food otherwise the people will starve, affecting its wealth and income level.

There is a plethora of stuff I would like to see, way too many things to mention here. There are already lots of mods that does a good job of expanding the vanilla experience of the original games. I hope that Bannerlord will be a huge step up in terms of customization and character interaction.

Wonkyth and Maverick like this.
  6. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

That looks like poetry. Pure poetry.

7. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

People say that, and yet they're rarely into poetry. Pure poetry. :P

8. Hella

But it is foolish to deny that poetry can be simply beautiful, which is what I'm getting at. I was just using some more flowery langauge, akin to the langauge a poet might make use of, if I were a poet who was talking about Mount and Blade.

9. LegendBeta

LegendBeta Shopkeep Stealer

If you find this game boring after all these years you can revive its amazing addictive abilitys with the Floris mod pack.

It just adds all the features you wished it had before:

• Better formations and more
    • Can join lords army's and work for villages
    • Better and reworked troop trees
    • Travel by sea
    • The bandits and raiders come in groups of 200 (I literally nearly got caught by a group of 200 deserters and 7 groups of 30 bandits all chasing me down 15 minutes ago)
    • Ability to buy land in and out of cities up farm, rent out or create a business on
    • Massively updated textures
    • Over 2500+ new items ( don't quote me on any of this I am not sure by fairly certain ;-;)
    • Not to mention all those annoying ass Ai bugs and glitches in the game are now fixed
    (That moment when you realise you are so addicted to war band you necromancer a 2013 thread in order to shed some light on your inner desires conquer empires)

10. Hella

Floris is good, yes. It feels a little poorly put together in a lot of places, especially when you have native items and a bunch of new ones in HD for some reason.

Been playing a bit of Gekokujo too, which is basically M&B in Japan, and that's pretty cool too.

11. LegendBeta

Total conversions disappoint me a bit, I have brytenwelda and it was a novelty for 10 min.

Nothing compares to floris though.

Might try the Gekokujo just incase its better.

12. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Any of you guys play it online?

13. LegendBeta

Sorry, the multiplayer was a little poor?

EDIT: Building an empire was the best part of the game, the battles are just sauce.

14. Hella

I have been known to flick about online. I'm lame and generally check out the real big NW server that sometimes does shitty rp.

Mods: BlueLuigi