1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

MrGravyCakes

Discussion in 'Archive' started by MrGravyCakes, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrGravyCakes

MrGravyCakes Builder Stabber

• How often do you play? - I play every day for a few hours, unless I have a lot of work to do at university. This is rare though and I am most likely to be on daily.
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well) -N/A
      • Did you simply get admin because you are a friend of the owner? -
      • How long were you admin?
      • Was your admin status ever removed and if so why?
    • Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people? N/A
      • If so, ask them to post here
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin? - I am kind, patient and understanding. I can see things from other people's point of view. I can stay calm, look at a situation and take both parties arguments into account. From that I can make a fair and honest judgement.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant? -
      I have taken the time to apply today because I want to be a positive figure in the community. It is not for the power or authority at all, I have to stress that. I have a very analytical approach to life and a fair, kind attitude. I am a kind, honest person and I can analyse a discussion or argument and calm things down, get the evidence and make a good, fair decision.

To conclude my application, I would like to summarise by saying that I would like to be a admin so that I can help you to make the game enjoyable for everyone playing it. I want to be there for the players, being a support if they need me and to have fun and enjoy it with them.

Thank you very much for reading and I look forward to the comments.

butterscotch likes this.
  2. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

Incredibly amazing grammar and spelling.

I like this guy, though I've never seen him before.

3. MrGravyCakes

MrGravyCakes Builder Stabber

Thank you very much for the reply :)

4. crawfish

crawfish Ballista Bolt Thrower

I don't know him, but he seems very mature and fit for the job. +1:thumbs_up:

5. Humblar_Tabulu

Humblar_Tabulu TURTLE Turtle turtle... Donator

I like his response to the Question "Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?".

Seems not only could he make a good Admin, but also a good mediator as well. :wink::thumbs_up:

I'd make him admin on Last Kings servers If he made himself known, based on this application :P

:down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down:
    :right::right::right:Get this guy admin powers ASAP!:left::left::left:
    :up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up::up:

pearlsncurls likes this.
  6. Piano

Piano Bison Rider

+1, seems like a cool guy, tbh

7. Lol, although he may, and does, have a good application. I don't really think he should get it. I have never seen him on, not even once. The ratings on this person are more like " This person sounds cool" or " has good grammer" but none have ever shown that they know him in-game. Sadly for now i would have to say "no" but if he makes himself on game more then I would gladly give this guy my vote.

Mazey likes this.
  8. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

A couple questions I think are relevant:
    1) Are you familiar with the admin commands? Can you comfortably use commands like /players /ban /kickid without relying on ESC buttons?

2) Have you considered applying to other servers first? While your application is good and well-written it wouldn't hurt to have some server experience before moderating the official servers.

Piano, norill and Mazey like this.
  9. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator
    1. KAG Competitive League

Can I even post here without being yelled at for 'mini-bumping' ? I don't even know that guy but his application looks good enough, and I really don't see enough admins on the official servers, so I'll -1 +1 and then x 4 -3. Was too lazy to come up with any decent problems so I gave you this kindergarten one.

10. Piano

Piano Bison Rider

-1 + 1 x 4 -3? I'm pretty sure you meant 1 + 1 x 4 - 3 which is 2
    So you're saying +2?

wilpin7 likes this.
  11. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator
    1. KAG Competitive League

Oh god why, I should get fucking coffee, my brain can't even compute basic first grade shiet. So you know what, +1.

12. webkinz96647

webkinz96647 Catapult Fodder

13. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Denied. Maybe another time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.