1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

My first server! yay!

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by JamesEB2005, Mar 17, 2013.

Mods: jackitch
  1. JamesEB2005

JamesEB2005 Shark Slayer

the name of my server is:Hunger games
    premium only:sometimes yes sometimes no current: No
    ping kick warning:30% chance of ping kick
    current ping:131
    slots:8
    server is rented:yes
    information:
    My first server ever and i dont like non sheep lovers on it its basicly a "mwe clan server"
    Rules:dont chatkill afk kill or hack and greif
    current gamemode:CTF :D

2. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

You know it has a password, right?

3. JamesEB2005

JamesEB2005 Shark Slayer

yes i do i cannot get on it right now so i passworded it if you want to come on you can join anytime when the passwords removed the password is j for now i cant get on it because its descennecting my the second i get on :( ill go on right now and see if it works if it doesnt ill just take it down for the day

4. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

I don't understand you but if you clearly say what the problem is I can help fix it?

5. JamesEB2005

JamesEB2005 Shark Slayer

i needed help my dad tryed to figure it out somebody might have highjacked it ill go on right now and see if it works ill take it down if it doesnt

Every time I try to join to the server it just says disconnected at the bottom of the game window. Nothing else happens. I've tried reinstalling the server and restarting it both with and without a password.
    </br>--- merged: Mar 17, 2013 12:55 AM ---</br>
    Nevermind, my dad fixed it. I accidentally set my map width to 700000 instead of 1000.

6. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

Haha :) glad to see you've fixed it. Hate those moments when you think it is a much bigger problem then find out how small it is. Interesting to see it called Hunger Games and be a sandbox. I assume it is hosted from your computer? If you want help doing/adding anything please ask.

7. JamesEB2005

JamesEB2005 Shark Slayer

well i did have a question *blushes*I dont now how to mod rented servers :(

oh and wnat to go on? :D

8. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

I can't go on right now, need to go to sleep! :P 0130.

If you go to base/security and seclevs.cfg turn seclevs on by turning the 0 to 1 and in super admin.cfg add your name to users. Make sure they are .cfg not .cfg.example- perhaps ask your dad?

9. JamesEB2005

JamesEB2005 Shark Slayer

me to :p

Mods: jackitch