1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Name Problems lol

Discussion in 'General Help' started by FlameHaze3, Aug 4, 2012.

1. FlameHaze3

FlameHaze3 Shark Slayer

I tried to secure my alternate account for a name change a few moments ago, so i can eventually donate and change my name, like another recent thread has talked about.
    I simply wanted the name "Kino", but there is "another account with that name".
    I searched for the name everywhere, including the members tab on the forums, and the only name with
    "Kino" in it is "Kinoftheflames" -___-"
    Is there actually somone named Kino? Or am i trolled by a fault in the naming system...:>:(:

2. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

There is an account named Kino but he just has never logged in on the forums.

FliesLikeABrick likes this.
  3. FlameHaze3

FlameHaze3 Shark Slayer

Sigh, how depressing, somone who probably doesn't even play anymore(or he would've at least used forums before) is thwarting me...
    Thanks anyway QQ

4. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Was only created a couple of months ago, but hasn't logged in since the last time the login data was wiped :/

5. FlameHaze3

FlameHaze3 Shark Slayer

Any chance you could wipe "inactive for X amount of time" accounts?(excluding gold ofcourse lol)

6. Particle

Particle Catapult Fodder

but, it should be only if another user wants that name. that's kinda scary to me. X3

7. FlameHaze3

FlameHaze3 Shark Slayer

:rollseyes: Well traditionally in most games it would have to be inactive for about a year for things to be deleted, i don't think anyone who plans on playing would be inactive that long.

8. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Usernames will not be deleted, except possibly accounts which were never activated after 30 days or so (though we do not actively do that now, I am considering it at some point)