1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows Need help, how to create a server?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Nokamu, Feb 4, 2018.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. Nokamu

Nokamu Builder Stabber

Well, i bought on steam the pack of Kag for me and friends (4 keys), because i wanted play with them... The problem is what the KAG hasnt got a tool to create a server easy..... i could play whit my friends thank to Hamachi on the "dedicated-server.bat" (mi friends join to my server whit mi hamachi ip since "Connect to..." button) but is a inefficient option because is like a pirate server and need hamachi to work it. I want know how to create a server, real server / oficial server to play my friends and me to a clic! (since "Simple join" button on multiplayer)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bueno, compré en steam el paquete de Kag para mí y mis amigos (4 keys), porque quería jugar con ellos ... El problema es que el KAG no tiene una herramienta para crear un servidor fácil ... logré juego con mis amigos gracias a Hamachi en "dedicated-server.bat" (mis amigos se unen a mi servidor con mi hamachi ip desde "Connect to ...") pero es una opción ineficiente porque es como un servidor pirata y necesita hamachi para funcionar. Quiero saber cómo crear un servidor, servidor real / servidor oficial para jugar mis amigos y yo a un clic! (desde el botón "Simple join" en multiplayer)

2. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

you need to open port 50301, then you wont need hamachi and you will be able to find your server on the server browser. make sure to set sv_password in the autoconfig.cfg if you don't want random people joining your server.
    for more information please read the wiki page

Nokamu likes this.
  3. Nokamu

Nokamu Builder Stabber

accidentaly delete my reply, i said what i already have open the ports on my firewall ( screenshot https://gyazo.com/7510e7613726687e4a58b7814c2f7490 ) and this is my server configuration (autoconfig.cfg) Screenshots: 1st https://gyazo.com/564e02e78084d880af2cc9c76ec39d5d 2nd https://gyazo.com/9af71e22ad4239d147b7f299c2b24c05 , but the server still dont appear on "browse servers"
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 6, 2018, Original Post Date: Feb 6, 2018 ---
    OH, i did a advance xd but still have a problem. I opened the port 50301 on my router and my server now appear in "browse servers", but when i try to enter in my server, it dont work and say me: "DISCONNECTED FROM SERVER"
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 6, 2018 ---
    can you help me?
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 6, 2018 ---
    server cmd screenshot: https://gyazo.com/300eb31a1b6f405bea8020ebcce1f369

4. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

ensure the port is open for TCP and UDP on your router as well?

Nokamu likes this.
  5. Nokamu

Nokamu Builder Stabber

Yes, im done. Is a problem of my computer, i cant join to my server since "browse server" but my friends yes, they can. I join to my server since "conect to.." with my ip, and my friends join it since the "browse server". We already played together ^w^. Thx for reply and thx at two for help me!!!

6. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Oh! Yes, connecting to a locally hosted server like via the browser will cause problems - for the record in "connect to..." you can just specify localhost:<sv_port_here> - no need to type out any IP address!

Glad you got it working, enjoy the game! :heart:

Nokamu likes this.
  7. Nokamu

Nokamu Builder Stabber

:O "localhost:50301" i will try it, thx so much! im enjoying te game ^^ yeeey ::D:

Geti likes this.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey