1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Need Help With Planning

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Microsoft, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

2048 MB of RAM
    2048 MB of SWAP
    4 CPU @ 2.0+ Ghz
    1 IP Address
    100 GB of Disk
    3 TB of Bandwidth

From BlueVM with promotion code 2048for45, 45$ year (= 3,75$ month) here.

BlueLuigi likes this.
  2. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Oh so NOW they have Blue4 available, tried all the way from KVM 4 down to Blue4 and none were available the past 2 weeks. They seemed very solid pricewise and with that deal, amazing.

3. Microsoft

Microsoft Catapult Fodder

Also one more question. Whats the maxium amount of players allowed? And does Kag server use only 1 core like minecraft?

4. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

There is no maximum players, it's just that everything above 32 is not supported.

5. Microsoft

Microsoft Catapult Fodder

What do you by not supported?

6. Mazey

If it will crash your server constantly or it isn't playable and so forth you can't blame the devs if there are more than 32 slots/players.

7. jackitch

jackitch :(){ :|: & };: Global Moderator Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Yes, and since KAG is CPU heavy, it's essential to get a VPS with half-decent cores. I think Geti wanted to multi-thread it at some point but he decided against it for reasons unbeknownst to me (smart reasons that boggle my mind).