1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help!

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by Snowmaster14, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snowmaster14

Snowmaster14 Tree Planter
    1. Delta Force - Delta

Hye and thx for looking at this post,i just want to say that a player named wormy has hack a player account and saying that he will be hacking my account,and so i told him that i will tell kouji and he said that kouji has powers in forums and not in game(and his always saying bad things at kouji).And if you dont believe wad i say,u can ask darkenite his the witness.And pls any admin,kag team on KAG forums/ingame moderator to banned wormy from forums and ingame.Oh btw the person that he hack was bunnie account.Thx once more for reading my post cause i really need help.

2. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

3. Snowmaster14

Snowmaster14 Tree Planter
    1. Delta Force - Delta

ahh i see so i must get a video to prove it than there is no point of me telling to the moderators of KAGs

4. Filystyn

Filystyn Bison Rider

Bunnie is wormys alternative account so don't belive in shit.
    If your nick name is not also password you dont need to worry.

He was probably making fun of you. ;>

"and his always saying bad things at kouji"

:D

Who cares, fuck it.

bunnie likes this.
  5. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

i though that word is believe, not belive. IM LOST! HELP ME

6. trot888

trot888 Bison Rider

Wormy, Inside you're a nice guy. You're not showing it. I want you to stop the speed hacking because I know you are a great guy... don't spoil it.

an_obamanation and stig700 like this.
  7. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Stop spamming this topic, thanks.

Froghead48 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.