1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Nerf / Remove Boulders

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by DooMAD, Sep 10, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. dinotree

dinotree Shark Slayer

Yes I am going to "shoot" back. Im not abusing the living shit out of boulders if a knight buys 4 bombs every life and uses them is he abusing the living shit out of bombs? no its in the game for a reason. Im a builder seriously buy a bomb you cheap scum. or
    - take the high ground
    - buy your bomb
    - find a wall, wall climb up it and then stomp me and kill me
    - spam your pickup key or hope the boulder wielder sucks
    - become archer and shoot me from afar
    - become archer and tree stomp me
    - retreat
    When I talked about my idea to use boulders it came to me 1 month ago not last week while anon was waterbombing everyone then raping them.
    And please stop making yourself look like the good guy by going "might wanna lock this down people are having a real arguement" I've tried to get this to stop two times trying to have the conversation ended!
    And people are suppose to shoot back reasons to support there side like an actual arguement.

if you want we could just talk about this some time on steam

2. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

Dino, you seem really passionate for boulders.:rekt:

3. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Forums aren't there for people to argue. Forums are there so that people can discuss (look, I even put a line below it and made it swing to the right in this fancy way!). And that's what you're getting wrong. This will be the first and last warning for everyone in this thread. :>:(:

Discussions are called discussions for a reason. If you still don't know what I mean, then I'm sure uncle google will happily deliver you some answers.

Pizza and Dargona1018 like this.
  4. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Just because there are counters to it doesn't make it balanced or "right". For example, infinite wall climb. There were counters to it: overhangs, or one person sitting at the top. Did it feel right in the game? No. Boulders right now are the same thing. Just because they can be countered doesn't take away from the fact that it is absurd that it's still a better, cheaper weapon at close range than anything else in the game.

Mods: Rainbows