1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

New Assault Course Contest

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by Nikpi, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Nikpi

Nikpi Horde Gibber

In the past, Daskew as hosted many map making contests for KAG. Since there is no Assault Courses anymore, I am hosting some on my server soon enough. You can submit maps to be on the server if you want. ::):

2. Vexrak

Vexrak Tech-Mage Donator

Post in the "Contests, Tournaments and Giveaways" thread please.
    And don't forget to put Contest as a prefix when you do.

3. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

Moved to Contests, Tournaments, and Giveaways.
    As for the OP, it would be good if you included a few more details such as start/end dates

4. Nikpi

Nikpi Horde Gibber

I have been working for a couple of hours last night trying to get everything compatible and it works fine on my server now, so assault courses finally returned! You can find them under the server "The Kat's Assault Courses"

For the map making contest, feel free to start development on it. The contest itself can start today (6/17/2016) and it will end at the end of July (7/31/2016). I'll be grading it along the individual map along with some of my other admins, on a scale from 1-10, where one is the lowest and ten is the highest score. The best map will be recognized at the end of the month, and declared the winner. You can submit as many maps as you wan't, but only your highest scored map will be showed in the leader boards. If you need to edit something in your map, repost the updated version and I will revise my review and score. The standard format of the maps should be like any other assault course on my server, having numbers declaring each challenge ranging from about 5 - 15 is a good limit. If you have some different style of map you want to submit, post it below and I should reply, usually i'm flexible. As for myself, if I submit any maps it would be merely for fun, not being put into the leader boards. Any questions just ask me below, Thanks!

(Also thanks for moving me to Contests, Tournaments, and Giveaways, I forgot that was there)

5. Olimarrex

Olimarrex Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

mngh! Had I known this was here, I would have posted ;-;

Biurza likes this.