1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

New classes

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by One, May 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: Rainbows
  1. madcat768

madcat768 Catapult Fodder

love the pike-man idea! Definitely would add to the game. There are so many times i wish I could just skewer the stupid archers and knights trying to get up the walls! ( i play as builder the most:builder:) Just something that can reach a little further over the ledge.
    However it might be op if it could go through upsidedown wooden platforms, as swords cant either. And I dont agree with the knock back idea, the victim will already get knocked back down the wall (if the intruder is sliding up it) by simply making contact with the weapon. Just like spikes, swords and arrows. But yea sweet idea.

If not a new class i hope they add some sort of pointy stick to the builder work shop and i ll do it myself!:rektlord:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  2. jarrydthysse

jarrydthysse Bison Rider
    1. Trueblue [TB]

The knock back idea is there because they don't have a shield, other wise they would just keep coming , but are very weak against archers and are perfect for knights, so that knights are not the only power full unit

Btw i tend to forget to type in the reply section

3. bout

bout Shark Slayer

Dude, KAG is not fucking FANTASY RPG. Bards suck anyways.

4. jarrydthysse

jarrydthysse Bison Rider
    1. Trueblue [TB]

If i may say and in a more polite way is that there is no need for a support class plus what kind of element would they add to the game not just this new class that is there they need to have pro's and con's which can be utilized . Despite what bout said you cloud mention this to a modded server forum

5. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

This kind of stuff should really be in mod requests forum. I highly doubt a new class will ever be added to Vanilla KAG.

6. jarrydthysse

jarrydthysse Bison Rider
    1. Trueblue [TB]

Unless they area good idea , try not to be negative about this , sure i know it is very slim that they will ad a new class but it is worth talking about , a lot of good idea don't always come from the KAG team (i know they did most of them but bear with me) .The more things are spoken the better they become . Like what kind of class would you want added to KAG

7. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

new classes wont be a thing in vanilla, i can assure that.

8. jarrydthysse

jarrydthysse Bison Rider
    1. Trueblue [TB]

AH but there are modded servers i didn't say vanilla

9. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

Thus, this should be in the mod request section of the forums x_x

Apronymous likes this.
  10. Boea

Boea Such Beta

Archers are probably the most convenient class to subdivide, if anything.

11. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

this implied that you wanted new classes in vanilla.

I'm locking this thread now, as it's pointless, if you want to talk new classes go make a thread in mod requests

Duplolas likes this.
Mods: Rainbows
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.