1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Forum New forum launched! Information on how to reclaim old posts inside

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by citricsquid, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Eliseus

Eliseus Shipwright

Yup, I love hovering over links and I don't expect that I won't be able to read topics list because of that. Who needs it?

2. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

Well, I agree that there is not much use of them. At least I don't use this feature. But I don't care about them neither because I never really see them. I just click on a topic and that's it.

3. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Why not?

4. soullcath

soullcath Shipwright

Before it was telling me I entered the wrong information although it was correct, so I made an account here to complain and now I tried logging in again and its telling me that the email I have on that account is not unique which that part is my fault because I used that email to make this , so I go to change the email in the profile options and it keeps saying my correct password that I have to enter to change the email is wrong there too...

5. citricsquid

citricsquid Shark Slayer

Forum accounts and website accounts are the same now. You login to the forum with your kag2d.com information. If your username on kag2d.com is "Overlord" then your username here is. The old accounts are all gone, you can't access those any more.

6. soullcath

soullcath Shipwright

Its soullcath on the main website also, so since the email changer isent working here I ask that you delete this account so I can try again on my other one because It keeps saying that the email isent unique which Im useing on this one

7. citricsquid

citricsquid Shark Slayer

Ah okay, done. Try now, I updated your email to be different.

8. Overlord

Overlord KAG Guard Tester

kk got it working thanks much
    also is it possible to reclaim old threads I dont want to have to remake my clan page

9. Strech

Strech KAG Guard Tester

lol this forum have an achievements system too. Unlock 'em all!

10. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Check the OP. Everything is explained there.

11. Mani

Mani Shipwright

Close one there, I thought I'd forgotten my old PW. Amazing site. Good job. :)

12. Smilecythe

Smilecythe Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester

Ahhh! Not this template/layout again. I could not find the register page anywhere, then I found out I could log in with my previous account which I could not log in with before. Worst of all, my favorite avatar looks shit ugly here.

13. Eggnogg

Eggnogg Ye Olde Wench Donator Tester

I know I'm a bit late to the parade, but let me just say I love these new forums, they are seriously the spiffiest I've ever seen.

It's very...

14. laurentiu

laurentiu Ballista Bolt Thrower

I ban you for bumping this thread! :P :)