1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[NEW GAME MODE] Fortress Survival.

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by adhoom101, Dec 8, 2013.

?

Should this be implemented?

1. Yes.

75.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes, but maybe change a thing or two. (post suggestion in the comments.)

25.0%
Mods: Rainbows
  1. adhoom101

adhoom101 Catapult Fodder

This is a new game mode I thought of that is a bit similar to Zombies, except it's just normal enemies:
    Players start with 60-120 seconds and they have to build a fort to protect, once their building is done and the building time is over, waves of knights, archers and siege units will come to attack. The more waves you survive, the more harder it gets (knights start carrying all sorts of bombs/mines/kegs, Archer start carrying different Arrows, siege weapons driven and controlled by builders start showing up.)

I think this game mode would really fit in with the game since you need teamwork to survive and it would be about building and destroying forts. I think it's possible to add a single player game mode variation of this as well.

What do you think?

2. ffsff

ffsff Haxor

So, you are basically suggesting a Tower Defense?

The thing about this is that it will need to be modded, unless the KAG Dev. Team completely modifies the AI of these bots. Right now, the bots only have an AI that tells them to come to you, jumping, then stab/slash you when close enough or just plain aim, shoot, and flee.

Maybe this could be where there are two teams, both human where one defends, whilst the other team only attacks.
    :up:This though is similar to another post that is on the Suggestions & Ideas page. (Invaders By: Ninja12)

Mods: Rainbows