1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Next Build Changes (most likely 1570something)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Jul 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Just saying It might be best to move the rest of this conversation into separate threads.

2. bru-jaz

bru-jaz Haxor

Bad idea. That only will make more people wasting time swaping to buidlers and spam useless bridgeblocks in the base to gain gold. If an archer with 100g could buy 2 bomb arrows and that's enough to take the flag in some cases, i dont see why 25g on bomb is a problem if the range and the jumping will be nerfed. Remember that its not that heavy against construcitions.

3. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Actually, archers can swap to builders too, spam bridgeblocks and and gain block on bombarrows.
    Actually you would spam bridgeblocks on anything, so increasing bomb cost would just get another reason for spamming bridgeblocks, not a main one.
    Bomb range nerf is fine, but not if the archers are getting buffs - then knights would be just meatshields for archers. 4 fine bombs can destroy a 4block thick wall, while 2 bombarrows not always can do this. On other side, 2 bombarrows can breach 3 wallthick wall with support, while bombs cant. This balance seems fine for me >.>

4. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Archers are not getting buffs. Bomb jumping is not getting changed at all for now (other than needing to be a little closer to the bomb).

Agree with Verra that it'd be great to have the separate topics split out; locking this. Start topics for discussion and send the link to any of the global mods or admins (not me thanks) to add here.

Fernegulus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.