1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Next Update :) Build X

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by delankski, May 21, 2012.

?

Are you satisfied for the next update?

1. Fuuu Yeah!

32 vote(s)
    51.6%
  2. Need more stuffs to be added :|

11 vote(s)
    17.7%
  3. Maybe >:)

19 vote(s)
    30.6%
  1. Adinxs

Adinxs Bison Rider

That picture is so old that it bums me out.

delankski likes this.
  2. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

The planned and unplanned variety of this game continues and will always amaze me. The only elements of the game that annoy me are glitches that will be worked out.

With this in mind though, I would like all of you to remember that a group of dedicated people are working on this game. Not an entire company. So don't expect massive game changes every week.

thebonesauce and delankski like this.
  3. Tyngn

Tyngn Ballista Bolt Thrower

Well i wouldn't get excited because this is where they are heading, it wont mean it will come out in the next update.

delankski likes this.
  4. Ratka

Ratka Shipwright

I would get excited anyway. The more excited we get, the more reason they will have to squeeze some extra things into the next update.

delankski likes this.
  5. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

We don't know what would be added, or if water and wooden will come out at the same time, or ever at all, I mean, what if KAG ends before the update?
    But , considering Wooden and Water is coming out, I'm guessing fire will come out, if not, boats, if not boats, new siege weapons
    Siege Towers, the end of sky bridges.
    Imaging constructing a tower out of wood from the ground up, destroying the wall in front of it , then rolling it down a hill to get over the enemy wall, and the enemy has to destroy it before it's made.

delankski likes this.
  6. a4blue

a4blue Builder Stabber

im always happy about new updates :D
    new updates means new stuff and new bugs and you always learn to handle it ;) (like the new glicthing bug from the zombies :D)

delankski and The_Khan like this.
  7. BoiiW

BoiiW Shark Slayer

Power generator? What sorcery...!? xD

delankski likes this.
  8. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Though, Foxodi is not a developer -> he doesn't actually have a say in what's done or isn't. A lot of things have been sprited but not coded, but we're doing a lot of the latter at the moment. Wood structures, water and moddable shield bashing should make it into the next update.

Re: keep fixing stuff - yeah, we do this whenever we're waiting on someone else. Keep mantis up to date and we'll keep sorting them out.

9. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

Oh yeah , i wonder what will happen if water things came to KAG? haha i think players will run slower when they're on water areas.
    (EXCEPT FOR SPEEDHACKERS they can run fast lol)

BTW: Thanks Geti! :D

10. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

BTW, shouldn't you have that (Mantis) included with the links at the top of the page with the Main Site, Wiki, Dev Blog, IRC .etc?

11. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

BUGS

Shadlington and delankski like this.
  12. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

The top of the page is out of room - If we add anything even short like BUGS, it starts to force things to wrap onto the next line for people with longer nicknames *cough*

http://devlog.kag2d.com links to the bug tracker though

delankski likes this.
  13. DawnOfNights

DawnOfNights Shopkeep Stealer

I really hope the devs plan to make it possible to construct a boat block by block, aswell as the feature of ocean and island levels, maybe even submarine things aswell.
    i am getting ahead of myself again, i guess we should just wait and see:)

14. FliesLikeABrick

http://goo.gl/mod/Eeb8

delankski and Rayne like this.
  15. My z is down a line because of that. ;c WHYYY FLAB

Also, super excited for water! Will there be finite water?! I hope there will be finite water and not bullshit Minecraft water physics.

delankski likes this.
  16. FliesLikeABrick

ask shadlington, the forums are his thing ;)

delankski likes this.
  17. What about the water?! Is there any juicy info on finite water? (If it exists!)

Or is it one of your FLABBY SECRETS?

18. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

Oh yeah well aware, was just assuming he might have got something out of you guys on the IRC or something, alot of people seem to have inside knowledge cos of the IRC it seems. Only posted that excerpt because it seemed to point toward you guys having done work on some cool features that aren't in game quite a while back now thus pointing out the feature you've mentioned maybe aren't as far away as maybe you'd think... hopefully. Good to hear all the awesome artwork is been brought to life cos there seems to be a whole shit load of it :B):

19. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

If there is Finite water than there will be lots of greefers greefing by flooding the map. :(

20. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

You can ask for assistance to guards or report abusive players
    and remember we have lots of KAG Guards :)