1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Nightmares

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by SJD360, Apr 11, 2015.

?

Well?

1. Umm.. yes?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Wait, I'm confused.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Pineapple.

100.0%
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

Here we shall discuss, compare and so forth nightmares that we have ecountered many years ago or fairly recently. Feel free to post your most mind-breakingly disturbing dreams or slightly less so.. either way, a nightmare is a nightmare, is it not?

So let's begin! Feed me your fear! *Ahem* In the meantime can I offer you a cup of tea of sorts; a biscuit perhaps?

Seeing that I'm obviously the first to post here (Derp) I shall go first:

I was around 14 or so when I encountered this. I have many other nightmares that are tenfold as bad as this, such as being forced to butcher my nephew and little brother with a meat saw, holding them down as I cut off their limbs.. no wonder I'm so fucked up in the head, heheh. But anywho..

It began when I was walking through my village at an unknown hour with my best friend at the time, there was no one around, it appeared to be dead silent throughout the entire village, no cars or people whatsoever. (Which is actually quite normal sometimes.) The streetlights were still on however, which usually turn off sometime past midnight, resulting in a village-wide blackout. After a while of walking through the village we reached a rather old section, and we began to notice in the distance that some of the streetlights were beginning to go out. He had seemingly stopped in his tracks where he was, I continued walking unaware that he had stopped. I turned around and he was staring at me, until he began to angle his head, tilting it slowly until it was at an impossible angle, resulting in his neck snapping; I could even hear the bones crunching. His arms went limp as his fingers began to twitch, and the flesh around his neck began to rip until there were only a few strings of flesh holding his head to his body. Instead of blood dripping down onto the floor, it instead seemed to form a structure, a new head. A wolf-like skull with dozens of searing-red eyes dotted around it, rows upon rows of razor sharp teeth. He fell onto the floor and began to crawl on all fours, and then lunged after me; I attempted to run away, however within a split second I fell onto the ground. I managed to turn myself around and I saw that my left leg was missing, whereas the other one was hanging by a few tendons. Whatever just tore my legs off stood up as it's flesh began to bubble and melt, compiling into a bloody pool that seemed to emit screams and groans. The 'wolf' was now gone, but it wasn't over.. I tried to crawl away, leaving a trail of blood behind me.. but bloodsoaked and rotten hands appeared from this pool of blood, many of them. They were reaching towards me, and so they did; their sharp nails pierced the skin on my legs as the hands began to drag me towards the pool of blood.. dragging me into hell or something, I had no clue. I was dragged through this "portal" taking the form of a puddle of dark red blood. The next thing I knew I was falling, I was clearly in another dimension or realm; I looked to my left and I saw a gargantuan tower that seemed to be moving, but the more I fell the clearer my vision got; it was a pillar of living flesh.. millions, possibly billions of people still alive had been stitched or melded onto this column. This amalgam of flesh was clearly a mile or two in diameter, and as for it's height.. it stretched into the sky, red-tinted thundering clouds cirled around it. I was still falling as I gazed towards the ground near this pillar, colossal worm-like beasts worked their way through trenches, devouring those that had fallen the same way I did and regurgitating them onto this monstrosity. I had finally hit the ground, though I sustained no damage from falling from such a height; I landed ontop of a cliff, a ledge of sorts, I looked around the entire area, there was no fire, no lava of sorts, I questioned if this was even hell; it was just an extremely rocky terrain with a constant red hue about it, alongside the constant blanket of red clouds. I took one last gaze at the pillar of living flesh, and then that's when everything started to darken.

And that ladies and gentlemen is why I don't eat Malt Loaf before I go to sleep anymore..

2. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

my mind is so complex and stupid that i dreamed this:
    I was being chased by the reaper and two tigers in a cemetery while frankestein was doing a press speech.
    Why? because why not?

3. ieatpieandlikepie

ieatpieandlikepie Drill Rusher

All the kag players joining to sing a musical on Mumble.

Mods: BlueLuigi