1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

No servers?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Humblar_Tabulu, Jan 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Humblar_Tabulu

Humblar_Tabulu TURTLE Turtle turtle... Donator

So, I tried to get onto the normal servers I play today, and there are none of the normals. In fact, most of the servers aren't even on the list.

The ones I DO manage to join have MAJOR lag, and can barely play.

I know it's not just me, because the people on my friends list that have been trying to play have also told me the same thing.

Just wondering when this problem is going to be fixed...

makmoud98 likes this.
  2. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Welcome to forums, first.
    Your problem seems strange, where do you live?
    Open 'execute' window ( Press Windows key and R at same time ) and type 'ping thd.vg -n 10' and press OK ( It will send 10 requests to THD. Even if it isn't the same server than the global server, it's ( I guess? ) at the same place. ). What is the ping time you usually have? ( Personally I have ~130 )
    Then try pinging www.google.com ( I have ~40 ).

PS : Please modify your post using this template or ask a moderator to move your thread to "Help!" section.

3. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Just so you are aware, not all clients got updated properly. You simply need to run forceupdate in the KAG folder. If you are running it off of steam you can rightclick it in steam and choose Properties. Click the Local Files tab and then click Browse Local Files, you will find 'forceupdate' in there.

Kouji likes this.
  4. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Ohhh so thats why
    I had the same issue

5. Humblar_Tabulu

Humblar_Tabulu TURTLE Turtle turtle... Donator

Yeah, I figured out shortly after posting this. Thanks all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.