1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Non skippable tutorial

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Nicuwins, Mar 26, 2017.

Tags:
Mods: Rainbows
  1. Nicuwins

Nicuwins Bison Rider

As the title says, the tutorial should be non skippable so new players wouldn't be this bad/useless anymore.
    When you start the game for the first time it should pop up.

blackjoker77777, kodysch and mcrifel like this.
  2. kodysch

kodysch Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

This^ with a decent tutorial we could see a lot better player retention.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
  3. jonipro

jonipro Haxor Tester
    1. Terracraft's Servers

But who is going to implement it if so? I dont think it should be forced. I think a popup should help a bit. Reinstalling KAG also says that you're playing for the first time. It has happend to me atleast. Which might cause more disruption.

kodysch likes this.
  4. kodysch

kodysch Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

It's obvious that the tutorial also needs a refresher hopefully that is done and the devs would see the merit in people knowing how fun kag is (tall order for a tutorial) instead of playing it for a few minutes then leaving it in the ever expanding graveyard that is their steam library, and if it only takes 5 min or less, i think it's for the greater good that it be unskippable. The ups outnumber the downs. A big pop up would be decent though.

jonipro and Biurza like this.
Mods: Rainbows