1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Noobs in Action: Constructive Criticism Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kyzak, Aug 6, 2012.

1. MINIMAN

MINIMAN Shark Slayer

screen-12-05-25-17-32-55.png I had no idea what this guy was doing:huh?:

It just was embarassing.

2. Andr01d

Andr01d Haxor

That feel when the game starts and not a single person leaves the base

Cirom, Froghead48, Chinizz and 3 others like this.
  3. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Or not a single person builds anything on the other team :p

4. Beelzebub

Beelzebub Ballista Bolt Thrower

I'm so glad Rayne made me an admin on [!] Action server.

In related news, I'll be hosting Noobs In Action: Banned Edition for the foreseeable future.

Ej likes this.
  5. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Hey I'm finding these just as funny as you guys, but try to make it at least a little constructive. I think we can do better than to just stand around making fun of people.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  6. MINIMAN

MINIMAN Shark Slayer

I came on 'Kaizoroof's Australian Server' and saw this! screen-12-09-22-08-16-51.png More harrasment.

Comon Australia!

7. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

Hmm...no screenshots, but, here is a tower I saw once:

:castle_wall::a_shop::castle_wall:
    :blank::blank::castle_wall:
    :blank: :castle_wall:

Except it was a lot taller.
    If you are gonna have a collapse trap, at least face it at the enemies....

8. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

You're saying we can be constructive, as if the people who built these shameful lumps of shit are actually members on the forums or something...

Cirom, Beelzebub and Canadian98 like this.
  9. Kyzak

Kyzak Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

You have a point, but if the people that *are* part of the forums refuse to touch the builder section, at least there's some educative entertainment to be had from this thread; at the very least it communicates "Don't make something hilariously terrible like this thing here".

Plus, I'd rather have a dead thread nobody uses than a very active one dedicated to being generally mean-spirited for no justifiable reason. If, indeed, these people don't read the forums, why complain about them on it?

10. buster-boy17

buster-boy17 suries gard

Guys if you have A problem with noobs then if your so annoyed quess what you were A noob when u first started so give them A chance maybe be nice and help them out.
    </br>--- merged: Sep 28, 2012 11:33 AM ---</br>
    That's shit but they are learning.

Magpie_ likes this.
  11. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

everyone in this thread.

[​IMG]
    Also about this one. In all honesty, the lack of back wall and the ladders make it bad. All it really needs is some trap bridges instead to make it team only and then you'd have totally advantage in the sky. If you had an outpost up there with a bomb shop, quarters and arrow shop, the other team (someone like boners) would be complaining about how cheap and unfair sky bridges are. However even with the just ladders, you could have enemies climbing it and simply have an archer shoot full powered shots all day killing anyone trying to climb it. So it's not really that terrible.

buster-boy17 and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  12. Magpie_

Magpie_ Builder Stabber

Thanks for this thread Kyzak!
    I see a lot of hatred/insults/name-calling almost every day in KAG. I understand this isn't something unique to this game- the intrinsic competitive nature of all games can breed short tempers. There is simply no excuse to be mean to someone if they don't understand they did something wrong/inappropriate or made a mistake. Some people are sensitive. Be considerate. Phrases like "wow", "omg", "wtf" in response to something you think is noobish are demeaning and childish.

I understand you have a right to free speech and I'm not trying to impinge upon that right. Just be kind as much as possible.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.