1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Not (yet) on Steam Sale!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DevBlogger, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

It's going to be phased out.

@Seladur afaik they didn't decide it.

2. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

wait what? they will really get rid of classic? not sure if your joking or not ::(:

3. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

We are not going to "get rid of" classic - but we haven't supported it for almost a year now, and won't resume support in the future. You'll still be able to play it, but we aren't going to be advertising or spending time on it.

The current Beta is the full version of KAG - it's not 100% finished yet, but it is the only version we will support and maintain.

4. kedram

i see. that makes perfect sense. good choice over all.

5. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

So you're almost 'done' with KAG? As beta will be the final version?

6. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

It will no longer be called "beta" after the Steam release. We've been almost done with KAG for nigh on a year, but need to make sure it's in a state ready to be put down before we do so.

7. Atheon

Atheon Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

This game is getting into my heart and making me play more :D

Geti likes this.
  8. Mazey

@Geti You and MM have an idea already for next game or didn't think about it yet?

Iamaclay likes this.
  9. Geti

Hundreds. :^)

10. kedram

Nothing will ever beat kag :3 is bst game, like im not joking geti, its litterally my favorite game of all time, i play it every day for hours ;3

Robinskie, Geti and Atheon like this.
  11. Mazey

name top 5 plz

12. Iamaclay

Iamaclay Shark Slayer

I second Mazey's question.

13. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Geti and MM's Most Excellent Naked Pool Party 1
    Geti and MM's Most Excellent Naked Pool Party 2
    Geti and MM's Most Excellent Naked Pool Party 3...

Robinskie, Guitarman, Geti and 8 others like this.
  14. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

TrollSim - Forum Troll Simulator

Atheon, sinnertie and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  15. Geti

That's no fun, I'd rather have the opportunity to make the top 5 instead.

That said our plans are to initially make a "no bullshit" bundle of games as soon as we're done with KAG - a handful of simple, mechanic based multiplayer games with as little "fluff" as possible. Things like a single screen zombie survival, jeep jeep, potentially a co-op game about climbing towers.. after we do that bundle we want to explore games that are a little deeper than the whole build/fight thing - but we need to get "limber" before we do that.

Anyway the sale was a nice success, not quite as roaring as IGS but a good warm-up for the steam launch.

sinnertie likes this.
  16. Iamaclay

Iamaclay Shark Slayer

I'm already keen or your creations Geti. You and MM are definitely a dev team I'll be watching for a time to come.

17. SMASH1413

SMASH1413 Bison Rider

Will we get told of new games?

*EDIT*
    And btw @Geti amazing art booklet!

18. Geti

We'll probably advertise them at least a little via KAG outlets, like we sometimes advertise big soldat patches still. We're very conscious about stepping on people's toes with this kinda stuff though - if people are following us for KAG news, we understand that they expect to get at least 99% KAG news!

SMASH1413 likes this.
  19. SMASH1413

SMASH1413 Bison Rider

Will the game be release on steam today (the 13th) or will it be around the 13th?

20. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Around the 13th. I wouldn't expect it for today.

FuzzyBlueBaron and SMASH1413 like this.