1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rejected "Ocean_War" by Anti-virus

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Aug 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

2. Ferrezinhre

24 blocks deep water on map that have 452 blocks width same as four rivers is bit too much, halve it. I would ask for less stone and bedrock in chunks on tent island (orange). Getting flag will be painfull, atleast for me, anyway tent island could use less gold, this "trees" could be more uh "standart" type of island and use some bedrock. For me it will be long stalemates with siege and tunnel spam. No

3. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Its really wide, maybe cut it a bit. Theres def too much gold on tent islands but not much place for tunnels, so I think its kinda okay? You cant do much with that gold on a map like this one. Maybe I am missing something.

Flags could be near or water-level, being too high will be a pain to grab it, basically impossible for knights to be effective there. The trees islands are good looking but could use more bedrock. Also it looks like a strong tower to lay down siege, and theres not much you can do to counter that. Both of them are super hard to climb/capture; as soon a team places a tunnel/bally on its center, its pretty hard to reclaim. Maybe lowering it, or swapping the layout for a commom island, or maybe just plain removing it and doing a total water map would be better.

I would like a water map into the cycle, but this one needs some changes imo. No for now.

4. Ferrezinhre

5. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

This would be one of the biggest stalemates. The flags having no blocks underneath means you have to push *past* flag and rat up from there. The water is way too deep, the gaps are way too large. The only viable attack path would be to somehow take mid and siege spam across until someone can throw the flag into the water, where it will just drift for ages (flags go flying in water). Big no from me

6. Ferrezinhre

Rejected, author not intrested in making maps for community.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.