1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Official KAG Discord Server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Galen, Jul 24, 2017.

1. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

I forgot to add that mazey is in violation of the most important kag rule. Rule 0: common sense. Who in there right mind would moderate a meme response that is equivalent to "lol" "oshit" or "gogogogogo". The phrases obviouslt arent used to communicate in some foreign language theyre used to communicate something that everybody knows. Similar to cyka blyatt.

2. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

upload_2019-1-5_12-37-32.png
    oh, so the whole community on discord uses it now instead of just a small part? gee i wonder why?
    yeah, clearly a reason to ban it, totally didn't do it because i disagreed with you and you took it personally

'if 2 people use a word that noone else knows its ok, if 100 people use a word that everyone in that group knows its not ok'

btw the vocabulary still didn't change lol what is even this argument...

btw, there are plenty of games which have A SHITTON of their own acronyms so I'm not sure why you think new players would be scared by, what, 6 words? that meaning you can figure out from context? new players don't need to be babysat that much

also really lmao? automute for saying the word gay [even when its not meant to be offensive]? is this preschool? really mazey?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  3. franek123

franek123 The architect of the royal castle. Donator Tester

Also whatever the reason to make rzal illegal was, it clearly didn't work. It's used even more now coz of it.

Also more memes for clearing up the tension:
    meme2.png

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  4. ttea

ttea Ballista Bolt Thrower

if y'all don't watch yourselves you're gonna turn into salty 40 year old jobless men sitting in your basement getting whipped up about some homo (sapien) trying to prevent you from using a couple of words on a discord server. if u put as much effort into curing cancer we would probably have a cure by now. go get ur degrees instead of writing essays on some redundant internet forum about this mutt

Vampire, Biurza, 8x and 2 others like this.
  5. AgentHightower

AgentHightower Shopkeep Stealer Staff Alumni Tester
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

thanks for your input

Asu, Magmus, bunnie and 1 other person like this.
  6. FG

FG Fran Donator

--- Double Post Merged, Jan 6, 2019, Original Post Date: Jan 6, 2019 ---
    y'all neckbeards

MrPineapple and Link like this.
  7. lamosa this is the most

8. Blubahub

Blubahub Builder Stabber Tester
    1. [MxA] Community

I'm glad this resolved - but remember, if it ever happens again, just type "rzaI" with a capital "i" bask in glory.

9. sophiegirl

sophiegirl Horde Gibber

I can not enter the discord channel. It said the invitation had been expire or something.

10. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Donator Tester
    1. Arthur's Artists Group
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Most likely you are banned there.