1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Official KAG Discord Server

Discussion in 'Discord' started by Galen, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

dont bring TC discord into this, it was purely for a joke, as the discord is supposed to be
    (thank)

2. Blackiceball

Blackiceball Catapult Fodder Staff Alumni

you ignore any sort of understanding or make any sort of negotiation theres really no way to talk to kag staff i clearly know i broke the rules but you dont even respond with any sort of time i could be unbanned the world isnt gonna end because someone pinged all of the roles and said the nword
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 5, 2019, Original Post Date: Nov 1, 2019 ---
    5 Days to respond and not a single thing? you guys are seriously admins? completely ignorant and instead of dealing with stuff like 99% of admins on other platforms would you just ignore it and you guys have had a admin that was a rat and became admin in literally 1 month and chooses oksa what are you guys doing? you guys gonna ignore this like people ignore the fact that epstein didnt suicide?

Tomiun and bunnie like this.
  3. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

@cheffplayer2,
    You were unbanned already. As previously mentioned, there may be other problems regarding your account/Discord usage on your IP (alternative accounts, etc). Please give your Discord handle (`Name#Indentifier`) instead of ID so we can take one final look but otherwise, it is out of our control and you should contact Discord support.

@Blackiceball @bunnie & perhaps others waiting for a response,
    Apologies for the slight delay, I think all of us have been busy the past few weeks (mid-terms for me personally), and from what I've seen Zanz., who was put in charge of the forum-discussion, has also had to focus on uni. We're slowly getting more spare time to allocate to KAG again::):. Our final "verdict" should be posted by tomorrow, we're all making sure we're on the same page and hope to close off this issue in a fair manner.

4. cheffplayer2

cheffplayer2 Catapult Fodder

hi, my discord name is " #7901" the special characters should show up as a invisible character like this: upload_2019-11-10_14-41-39.png let me know if you need anything else

5. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

We have no users on the ban list with identifier #7901, I've double-checked. Try contacting Discord if you are sure you cannot join the Discord still
    upload_2019-11-10_23-48-54.png

6. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

Hello, I would like to appeal my mute and receive an apology!

LfpYbnR.png

I'd Iike to clarify, I legitimately believe that a respectable member of our community, namely Punk, overestimated the amount of work our respected admin - Boxxy, has put into the game by saying that he does not respect it, since I believe there is no work that was done in the first place for it to be either respected or not.

Secondly I wanted to note the great progress of above-mentioned admin, as they have been finally able to get over themselves and drop behaviour that seemed to be an an act to me. Coincidentally, this happened right after they were able to achieve the highest rank in the community in significantly short timespan.

IMG_20191115_133859.jpg

I fail to see how simple notes and criticism is worth of 48 hours mute just because Furai muted someone else for 24 hours on a completely unrelated case left deliberately out of context.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019 at 11:31 AM
  7. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Good one, made me chuckle.
    As to the mute, it stays as is, unless Zanzi decides otherwise.

Guitarman, Ruleral and bokkusu like this.
  8. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Free potshots yea thanks for the excuse to post.
    Furai your precedent for muting someone for 24 hours was based on several warnings administered and was harsh to say the least. To mute someone for 48 hours because they werent nice to an admin(and at the same time using a rule meant to protect actual disenfranchised people being discriminated on based on race, gender, religion or other identities) is laughable. You did a great job running this community into the ground furai I'm sure youll do just as well with cobblin goblins(but unmute Biurza he's literally harmless).

9. Biurza

1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

Is this the best answer I'm going to get?
    "Haha yes"?

Seeing that you decided to get involved yourself and not let your admins handle the situation, please be so kind to explain the reasoning behind the mute and make up for their bias as well ::):

IMG_20191115_195115.jpg IMG_20191115_195101.jpg SEbFXWh.png

Now, I am not saying that we should mute Tomiun or Punk because if this. All I am saying it that this is a preferential treatment and a mute with no ground.
    I'd like to get a logical explanation why a fair bit of criticism is punishable by 48 hours of mute and direct insult and/or repeat of my exact words are not even worth a warning.

Please at least try to answer with something substantial

10. Guitarman

Guitarman Bison Rider Discord Staff Tester Official Server Admin

@Biurza I'm quite frankly tired of your treatment of boxxy. You can dislike him all you want, but attacking him and making sarcastic remarks on the official discord is uncalled for.
    Also thank you for showing me those screenshots, they've been muted as well, but for a lesser time as they were just parroting.
    @PUNK123 The rule specifically states "No abusive behavior towards others. This includes... derogatory statements"

_Mike_ and bokkusu like this.
  11. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Considering I'm being ignored by THD staff, I decided to make yet another post.

Again, let's start from the beginning. I said the n-word 20 days ago. I know it was stupid and I've already apologised, this is not the point of this post.

There is no reason for my ban to be a permanent one. I wasn't banned for a legitimate reason on the official discord since over a year, and rarely muted for a legitimate reason. I'm asking you @Guitarman for an explanation about what "experience with your general demeanor and attitude on the official discord. Regardless of when your last official ban was, you're always at the forefront of arguments when they get out of hand, such as what went down in #kag-memes on the 19th." means.

You can look up the history of my mutes or bans yourself. It's simple - if I wasn't punished, muted or warned for something, I did not break the rules. It's how every public discord works like. Mentioning "#kag-memes on the 19th" is totally unprofessional, considering it was Aussies provoking and baiting, which was ignored as always. I wasn't punished that day at all. All I did was sarcastically respond, how does that break the rules? How is this even used as an argument here?

[​IMG]

Could you please explain and respond to my post, instead of making fun of me when I'm not even able to defend myself? When did I last say the n-word on the official discord?

[​IMG]

So, you've contradicted yourself. And lied, again. "Hes not permabanned because he isnt sorry"? My appeal was rejected because you felt I'm not sorry.

"
    Considering your history of rule breaking, hostility, and general troublemaking on discord, as well as the flippant attitude you've expressed towards this ban on your own servers, I see no reason to believe you're genuinely sorry.
    Your ban is permanent and will remain that way."
    The entire point is that I'm not sorry. I've already explained what I think about this in the previous post, but again, because I really don't want to be ignored with a generic response - Colt was unbanned after apologising (after 1 week only), Legend was unbanned after apologising (funny thing - I wrote his apology...), LeButch was unbanned after apologising. Yet I'm not being unbanned. Because I'm not "genuinely sorry", according to you.

If you're at least going to change your mind about this - you've clearly did - then respond, why am I banned? Rule breaking, hostility - general troublemaking - when, when, when? Examples? Any times I was muted or banned by you?

"General demeanour and attitude on the official discord", again, I'm going to criticise you if you constantly and constantly make bad decisions. You keep showing the community how much you actually care about it - you don't. All you care about is power and circlejerking about people you dislike in private chats. You and Box don't care about the game or the community at all, or else you would have done something for it. You have pretty much the same power as Mazey did, and you say "it's not your responsibilities". Both of us - me and Mazey - did more for KAG than you ever will. And you clearly don't want us on the official discord, because we're not putting up with your circlejerkist elitist bullshit.

upload_2019-11-15_15-1-15.png

Yes, Punk is indeed much better. He actually done stuff for the game - mapping - which is much, much more than what Galen ever did.

[​IMG]

Cute what-aboutism. You're being criticised so you feel the need to talk about Mazey. A person who has already apologised, a person who you constantly shittalk in private chats, simply because he's not a part of your circlejerk. And you made him leave the community. Good job.

[​IMG]

So mature.

Moreover the plain lies and bullshit explanations from you and Box are ridiculous. Like, really, so ridiculous to the point you feel the need to lie about being banned from the OCE discord despite still being there all the time:

[​IMG]
    7th November iirc

[​IMG]
    A few days ago iirc

I mean it's such a petty thing to lie about, that it really seems you desperately don't want anyone to know who really you hang out with. Maybe because, you know, it would make you seem biased?

upload_2019-11-15_14-31-58.png

Okay, and now you're being blamed and criticised by the community. Literally everyone in EU I know thinks what you do and say is completely unreasonable. Are you ever going to react?

upload_2019-11-15_14-44-25.png

Lies, again. I didn't get mad at Box for leaking a single screenshot. His explanation and the circumstances just made me realise he's not a trustworthy person, which is why I went to the AUS discord and found quite a bit of stuff. You know this yourself because you still were in HOMEK at the time...
    So no, Box wasn't banned from HOMEK discord for posting a screenshot which had Galen in it (???? how do you even come to this conclusion?). It was because he leaked private chats - not only DMs - and shittalked me behind my back in the AUS discord. It's funny how a person that I played with daily on pubs two months ago decides I cause trouble and that I'm a "shitter" overnight, because I found out he leaked private chats... When said person didn't even know me at all before 4-5 months ago.

upload_2019-11-15_14-47-45.png
    Totally, I did so much bad, I'm such a big shitter. I said the n-word and apologised. Why would I think the rules don't apply to me? Why would the rules not apply to me if everyone in staff hates me if I constantly criticise them? I'm not blameless indeed - because I said a word - but YOU are the one who refuses to get over it and unban me, the same way you unbanned COLT, Legend, LeButch. Because you're biased and because you treat my entire existence as an attack on your personas. You're trying to prove so much that you have total power and control over the community, that you can actually permaban me and make it actually permanent.. This is how you make the community stop trusting you and make people hostile towards you. This is how you make people leave, if you're not realising that either. How many more people do you want to leave? Active players that would have otherwise still done stuff for this game?

[​IMG]

"3. No abusive behaviour towards others. This includes slurs, derogatory statements, pseudonyms, posting to offend ANY individual or social group; (including race, gender, religion, ethnicity, nationality or sexuality)."

How is this abusive behaviour? Seriously, a 2 days mute for this? It's just criticism. I mean, it is indeed funny how a person who did nothing for the game apart from befriending people goes from a random returning player to discord admin in a span of 3 months.

"I'm quite frankly tired of your treatment of boxxy. You can dislike him all you want, but attacking him and making sarcastic remarks on the official discord is uncalled for.
    Also thank you for showing me those screenshots, they've been muted as well, but for a lesser time as they were just parroting."

Seriously? "Attacking him"? Being sarcastic is now abusive behaviour? It's incredible that after getting the entire community against yourselves you're now starting to mute people for criticising you. Do you actually expect to get anywhere with this? You're literally doing the same thing you've claimed to hated Mazey so much for. Mood mutes.

Back to your response, "You should consider yourself lucky that you've had so many "second" chances already with your previous bans."
    Again. Second chances. When, when, when? Find me a time where I did something so greatly wrong on the official discord I was given a permanent ban and then given a second chance. I wasn't, because I was either banned for a legitimate reason (by Mazey, of all people, over a year ago) and waited it out. Any unfair bans were already sorted out (rzalgate/galengate/furai permabans)

And I would also like to ask for an apology, as did Biurza. An apology for constantly being called a troll, a shitter, for being ridiculed by you and Box, and for being hostile and biased towards me.

It's been 3 weeks since my ban already. And I'm still waiting for you to stop ignoring me and make a response.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019 at 11:05 PM
  12. Biurza

1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

I'm quite frankly tired of your unfair treatment. You can like Boxxy all you want, but muting someone for 48 hours for fair criticism and sarcastic remarks (which btw, you have made yourself towards Mazey just a few hours before my message. A bit hypocritical, don't you think?) just because Furai muted someone else for 24 hours is uncalled for.

I would like to get unmuted immediately and get an apology, for there was no such time on KAG discord when someone would get 48 hour mute without a warning for criticizing what an admin is doing or acting. Thanks.

Tomiun, PUNK123, _Mike_ and 1 other person like this.
  13. Guitarman

Guitarman Bison Rider Discord Staff Tester Official Server Admin

@bunnie I will not tolerate casual racism on the discord, your ban will remain in place indefinitely.
    @Biurza What you said did not come out of a desire for a genuine discussion, and you know it. Your mute will expire in 30 hours

Ruleral and bokkusu like this.
  14. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

You've ignored everything I've said in my post. Why was Colt unbanned, why was Legend unbanned, why was Butch unbanned but not me?... and everything else I said in the post? I mean, you've had like what, 3 weeks, and this is what you say? I wrote an essay due to all of this. I'd like to get a proper response.

Define "casual racism" as well. Isn't joking about the n-word itself "casual racism" as well? We both know you treat this as a joke yourself. Feels like I'm the 2nd time saying this for some reason

upload_2019-11-16_1-45-2.png

I guess casual racism - usage of that word - outside of the discord from KAG staff is fine, though?

upload_2019-11-16_1-47-39.png

And casual sexism (on an official KAG server, logs 16th August 2019)?

1785 [03:05:38] <HOMEK Kell> * muskrat *
    1786: [03:05:42] <HOMEK Cardboard Box> * muskrat is a fa**ot *
    1787 [03:05:44] <HOMEK Kell> ass

Not blurred in the original log.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019 at 12:51 AM
    Magmus, Erfan, Tomiun and 3 others like this.
  15. Biurza

1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

No I do not, stop trying to force your thoughts and falsely intentions as if they were mine without any proper evidence. I was eager for a genuine discussion in fact. Neither did I step anywhere overboard so give me a legitimate explanation why do we not tolerate something that we have always tolerated before or simply apologize and unmute me, thank.

Magmus, Tomiun, _Mike_ and 1 other person like this.
  16. Waxtor

Waxtor Drill Rusher Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. KAG World Cup 2018
    2. Gather Oceania

@bunnie Yes indeed I can see how immature they AUS dogs are being. SMH
    [​IMG]
    Bunnie this brings me with great sadness to see the way the admins have been treating you. Banned for 3 weeks????? surely that's far too long. I can clearly see you are "genuinely sorry" and the above image is a joke, heck, he even said "credit to Bosanski Rambo" even though he posted it, it wasn't him that made it so we are in the clear right?

Again, Admins please ignore the above image, it was clearly just a joke, he is genuinely sorry. My client has expressed his sadness above and I hope to hear back soon.
    Much love, Waxtor1

Erfan, Pineapple, epsilon and 3 others like this.
  17. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Yeah, I'm saying the word outside of the KAG discord. As does everyone else in staff. I'm not THD staff, though, and I definitely don't have any official positions in the KAG community. I've already explained the entire "being sorry thing" like 3 times. I'd like to get a proper response from THD staff.

Magmus, Erfan, Tomiun and 3 others like this.
  18. Waxtor

1. KAG World Cup 2018
    2. Gather Oceania

It's really there for proof that you just don't give a crap. Being in official or not, you joking about it clearly and unfortunately says that you aren't genuinely sorry.
    My client, you are making this hard for me to defend u sir.
    Hope to get a reply back soon.
    Much Love, Waxtor1

laws65, Pineapple, epsilon and 6 others like this.
  19. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

CBA to argue with people who aren't actually willing to discuss the rules. When it becomes a meme that someone actually writes a fully thought out response and the 'shitposters/trollls' are the ones flinging paragraphs you know stuff is backwards. Just want to thank my boi biurza for the mute. Want to clear up the obvious that you can be sorry for breaking a rule and being ostracized and still not feel sorry for using the bad word( most generally dont 'learn' not to be racist after being punished for nword crime they just regret breaking a social norm and being ousted/shamed for it. Boxxys a dishonest person that i offered personally to make amends with if they just stopped being dishonest for no reason(like even after being banned from Homek claiming getting kicked for a ss with BoW noobs). Probably isn't important but some on the other side atleast attempted to move past it. AusBoW memes are certainly getting old, Homek god, Bubububbubu go team go

Magmus, Tomiun, _Mike_ and 2 others like this.
  20. Waxtor

1. KAG World Cup 2018
    2. Gather Oceania

@PUNK123 I don't get how you don't understand how the admins see this situation. Bunnie broke the rules, sorry or not, joking about it while still attempting to get unbanned isn't the play.

laws65 likes this.