1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Official KAG Discord Server

Discussion in 'Discord' started by Galen, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Blackiceball

Blackiceball Tree Planter Staff Alumni

im applying for appeal to be unban on kag discord pls unban
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 3, 2019 at 9:52 PM, Original Post Date: Nov 30, 2019 ---
    Furai says posting useless comments wont help you get unbanned but nobody is responding epic

bunnie, Magmus, Tomiun and 1 other person like this.
  2. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Discord Staff Tester Official Server Admin

3. Blackiceball

no response as in how do i get unbanned dont be so mean to me after i said i love you

4. BerlinerWildsau

BerlinerWildsau Catapult Fodder Official Server Admin
    1. Butter

(repost) I know I'm very late!!! and before I get to the point, I apologize for any grammatical errors:/ my English is not perfect!!! I tried to analyze the senseless drama about bunnie and placed it in a contemporary context and I've come to the conclusion that bunnie is now and then a joker and makes nonsense.. Everything else would be flattering but strange!!! So It's clear it's basically a joke (whether tasteless or not). I want to emphasize that this is my own independent opinion!!!
    It is okay that bunnie has a punishment but you can find a joke superfluous or successful, with freedom of speech and a joke is a different, here it differs from the fundamental values of the society but if such jokes trigger a crisis, then it is not the problem of the joke, it is the problem of society and her feelings. What humor is and what a crime or what not serious or an insult is primarily judged by the professional joker whose job it is. Second, his audience and only when there are widely differing opinions whether this is a joke or a crime, should one think of a punishment. You can certainly reconsider the previous punishment and again, regardless of feelings, deal with the subject.Unfortunately, the previous situation is quite critical().
    PS: How dare you to delete this post.. this post is not against bunnie, this post is not against you, it is just my stupide opinion (what is wrong about it???)

Erfan likes this.
  5. Blackiceball

It was something I said in the heat of the moment. I said the worst word I could possibly think of, and it just sort of slipped out. I’m not going to make any excuses as to why it did, because there are no excuses for it.
    It’s not that I think I can say or do whatever I want and get away with it. That’s not it at all — I’m just an idiot… I’m really sorry if I offended, hurt or disappointed anyone with all of this. Being in the position I am, I should know better… I owe it to my fellow gamers and to myself to do better than this, because I know I’m better than this.
    I’m disappointed in myself, because it seems like I’ve learned nothing from these past controversies.