1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Official Server Announcement

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by SirSalami, Jan 1, 2013.

1. FREAKHEAD

FREAKHEAD Shipwright

great servers, thank you for providing. My only comment is that perhaps you can consider introducing a server side rule that would kick idle players. Player - "****" is just sitting AFK on the CTF server every time i play and i play there every day. I am not at all exaggerating, you can confirm through your logs for usre. I'm not sure if there is much you can do but it does cause a lot of imbalance and he is utilizing a slot players how actually want to play could use. Thanks again!

-edit, I've removed the players name as on a follow up play session he acknowledge that he shouldn't do that and wouldn't in the future and I'd like to take him at his word. However, a mechanism should still be considered as this situation does come along often enough. thanks!

FuzzyBlueBaron and Contrary like this.
  2. I love these server topping my top 10 servers allready thanks guys for the new sever loving them

3. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

i've found one of the most annoying thing in game.
    suggestion for gold server
    when buying from the bomb shop can you please make bombs bought when you press 'e' instead of kegs because it is so fucking annoying buying a keg when i want a damn bomb.

rocker2 and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.