1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Official servers ban appeals

Discussion in 'Help' started by Furai, Sep 30, 2014.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. cheffplayer2

cheffplayer2 Catapult Fodder

the reason I reported this is because I was INNOCENT. it is against the rules to false votekick, so this report is completely valid. its just a kick so I am not too angry, but I am still frustrated that I put a lot of effort in mining out all the stone on my teams side and then got kicked TWO times from the same match because someone always has to blame me for every issue they have. hopefully I can at least get an apology for this.

2. Potatobird

Potatobird Bison Rider Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

If any admin had seen who it was who threw all the seeds into the pit, or had otherwise witnessed and known for a fact that you did not do what you were being votekicked for, only then they would be expected to cancel it. If an admin knew that someone was maliciously making things up to get you kicked, then they would be expected to take action. But because it was just a votekick, no admins saw/recorded what happened, and a majority of players backed it, it wouldn't have been appropriate to intervene with admin powers.

I am sorry that nobody was able to notice and record the person who threw the seeds into the pits. If you have recorded the whole match like you claim, then perhaps we can comb through the footage together and catch the criminal. Especially because you seem to have somehow customized the game files in order to see into dark caves.

3. cheffplayer2

cheffplayer2 Catapult Fodder

whats the punishment for false kicks? someone was standing still for like 2 minutes so I vote kicked them but it failed and they votekicked me and it went through. wasn't doing anything wrong. unfortunately shadowplay wasn't on but ill be sure to keep it on the next time I play with this person cause hes done it a few times already and im tired of it

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey