1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Official Teamspeak 3 channel for KAG

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Furai, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Refreshing. :)

FuzzyBlueBaron and VanHuek like this.
  2. Tulvar

Tulvar Catapult Fodder

Whoot had to do a security thing but my username there matches the one here despite my in game being Asatrix.

3. Flippeh

Flippeh Catapult Fodder

Joined, but was too shy to speak xD

4. Tulvar

Tulvar Catapult Fodder

Ju didnah stay milord. X3

5. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I'd join... but im shy as balls. xD
    Female balls that is... = w=
    Ovaries

Guitarman likes this.
  6. Tulvar

Tulvar Catapult Fodder

.-. you know that's pretty common. But coaxing out of one's shell isn't so hard. I've managed to at least get people to say hi and start a conversation. but I won't spam here. Come one come all. I'm just mapping for a different game as a sort of break from all that horde gibbing in which my parts go flying.

7. Furai

There is no connection between KAG accounts and the one used on Teamspeak.

8. Tulvar

Tulvar Catapult Fodder

X3 I am aware its clearly tied to more than just KAG. Tulvar is an old throwback name its more for uniformity between the forums.

9. TheBlackDog

TheBlackDog Base Burner

Yea, it is hard to speak up at first. When I first joined a TS3 server, for an old game I still play, the guys were asking me to speak and i constantly made excuses like 'you will laugh at my voice', 1 year later and ill voice chat with anyone who wants to talk on pretty much any game, groups are a bit harder, especially if they know each other well, but you find a way to speak up ::):
    Taking that first step is hard, but once you do take it, it becomes easier. Talk to people you want to talk to, and dont talk to people you dont want to talk to.

You will most likely find something to talk about. The game is always a point of conversation, but Ive had chats with people about life, computers, where we live, politics, music, videos, and so on.

FYI, Im an approachable guy, so if you want someone to talk to, feel free to PM me or post on my wall, or even approach me in-game or on teamspeak 3. We can organize a time to play, and voice chat if you feel up to it

I prefer voice chat over text, cause its easier to talk through a mic rather than stop mid-game and type a message :wink:

Actually had a chat with Tulvar ^^^ on ts3 last night, and it was chill :wink:

Last edited: Nov 12, 2013
    illu and Tulvar like this.
  10. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

I still find it hard to talk online. You know how easily I say what I'm thinking on the forum, and I'm even more bold in real life. But there's something about talking online that is hard.

11. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Im bold online but like a turtle irl... even on online team speak shizzle wizzle.... :o

12. JoshTG

JoshTG Ballista Bolt Thrower

Thats weird, i mean its not like its face to face confrontation, and who cares what someone you will never meet or ever see thinks about you. Just loosen up, be yourself, no one will care as long as your polite

13. thietkelogo

thietkelogo Catapult Fodder

i hope i see

14. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

House Antinanco just used the server as part of what was a glorious victory over House Moire (gg, btw). Much thanks, @Furai for the service! ::D:

Also, fwiw, I often idle there, if people need to grab me for something. :wink:

Klokinator likes this.
  15. Furai

Cool, I'll try to pop up sometimes.

16. Humblar_Tabulu

Humblar_Tabulu TURTLE Turtle turtle... Donator

Where is everybody!!!!!!????

Lol

17. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Can't speak for others, but I'm on holidays in America. :B):

18. Humblar_Tabulu

Humblar_Tabulu TURTLE Turtle turtle... Donator

We have our own teamspeak, so I get all the chatting I want in there. ;)

19. Furai

Changed the structure of channels. It was a mess and now it's a bit more organised.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  20. LOL i didnt even see this thread till today