1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

One block gap glitching.

Discussion in 'Builder' started by Acavado, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

I consider this the true "elevator" (And most likely what Luigi has been referring to), because you can make it like 50 tiles high and be able to travel up it with one vault, plus it goes up ;).
    Only works for blues, aka Left-to-right.
    I also consider it a counter-balance to what Auri has shown, so if squeezing remains, I'll be fine with it, everyone will just need to learn this aswell for the blue team.
    !!!!elevatorglitch.jpg

Noburu, Auri and Mulpy like this.
  2. Auri

Auri Tunnel Addict Donator Tester

Awesome, never saw anyone use those before.

3. Auri

The one in the OP only works with a knight while he's slashing and moving up and left. (while moving from right to left)

4. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

To expand on this subject more,you probably knew this, but you can make elevators and squeezes into a tower, to allow allies to get to the top faster.
    Elevator Tower:
    !!!!!!!Elevatortower.jpg
    Squeeze Tower:
    !!!!!!!!Squeezetower.jpg
    (Click the images for full view)

Noburu and Auri like this.
  5. ya i figured what was wrong. I made a pretty good one. the only problem I was having was assholes coming in and blocking up the holes or building a wall on top without it being finished :/

6. Auri

If you want to keep them from doing that, try to make your starting point a few blocks underground.

7. Auri

Hahaha nice

8. sadly, it doesn't work anymore... right? I've tried a couple times but i dont think these teleporters work anymore

9. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

It works again, but differently.

10. Auri

These don't but there are similar teleportation/squeezing/elevator glitches still.

Check out the killatro046's post in the General Mechanics thread
    boink

11. oh ya the squeezing tunnels are cool. i've seen a lot of those lately. I always mess them up tho ;). This is off topic, but do you guys think incarnum is done with his server? it looks dead to me

12. ShadowFire2010

ShadowFire2010 Haxor

• User warned for posting Off Topic
    i think you are right i havent seen it up for quite a few days now

13. Saibot

Saibot Shopkeep Stealer

Is a bug tower... Only Work in blue team...

Its funny...

JacKD and Chinizz like this.
  14. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

If I understand what your say, it don't work in any case with the redz?

FlameHaze3 likes this.
  15. Saibot

Saibot Shopkeep Stealer

My English is very basic ... what I mean is it only works for blue team ...

16. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

It seems to work cause of the two team doors (what I've just said is stupid). I've already seen this design also in the blue team, but as a fast speed tunnel, that can only be used by... the blue team.

17. There's no way to reverse it? Havent tested it but if you made the same exact thing on the red side with some more doors it shud work o.o

18. It works only to the right side so for Red this kind of tower would be much too sophisticated and/or expensive.

19. JacKD

JacKD Ballista Bolt Thrower

This tower works only from left to right. Either red or blue team can use it, but as Ej said, it would me more complicated to make it work from right to left (probably just adding a basement or floor would help).

It can also be extended in the teleporter way to left or right.

Here are some examples:

http://imageshack.us/g/831/screen120207163046.png/

LR means that you are going from Left to Right (blue team), and RL means that you are going from Right to Left (Red team).
    The first screenshot show the basic elevator, and the other two shots show the "teleporter" version. They all work pressing Right and Up at the glitched corner
    and then either Right or Left (on the teleporters)