1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

One block gap glitching.

Discussion in 'Builder' started by Acavado, Nov 2, 2011.

1. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Klokinator this specific version is so old you probably didn't even play when it was around.

The only difference is that it was left as one of the only ones left.

I'll tell you one thing, it was WAY before Dec 14th that this started. At least a month before.

Noburu and Rayne like this.
  2. JackMcDaniels

JackMcDaniels Haxor

I have seen it going to the right as well.

3. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I generally give the end of each one of these tunnels a nice little bedrock chamber, so I can catch those who use it. :3

4. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I know that I didn't report it until the 14th but I was using it a week before. If you mean squeezing in general, yeah it's based off the principle of that tunnel you made on your AI server. Except, I was the first, and I know I was the first, to find a way to make an infinite/instantaneous tunnel out of it. Would someone else have though of it eventually? Probably. A little thanks to Klokinator for his reporting the bug instead of spreading it around the forums for everyone to use mighta been nice though :V

It's not flamebait for me to want credit as the person who found the bug. Years from now when I'm applying for a job in game design it might be nice to show credentials of all the bugs across different betas and alphas I've found and reported to devs, to show that I'm solid at reporting them and know what to look for. "But Klok you'll never be a big game designer" Maybe, maybe not.

Interesting, but I could get around that (in the original build I found the bug in anyway) quite easily. I've navigated past and around bedrock multiple times.​

5. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

This should probably be locked before anyone replies to that.^

Noburu likes this.
  6. Catakus

Catakus KAG Guard Tester

*Puts on hipster glasses* I was doing this back in build 60.

7. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

You didn't find it, that was found way before you probably even played.

Please stop seeking credit you don't deserve, or someone will give you a rather rude awakening I can almost guarantee that.

JacKD and Contrary like this.
  8. OssumPawesome

OssumPawesome Shark Slayer

I was just going to start a thread to report this bug when I saw this thread. My pic shows a simplified version of this tower glitch. tower A (facing to the right as blues do) works, but for some reason tower B does not. Its the weirdest bug. I actually like these glitchy towers, but if they're going to be in the game I think the glitch should work for both sides.

Attached Files:

9. It has been written on the forum (and I guess here too) several times: the bug works only for blue and it's not legal And no, they are probably not going to remove it.

Rayne likes this.
  10. Saibot

Saibot Shopkeep Stealer

obviously is a bug - glitch that will be eliminated in the next update, as I said in my first post is just for fun ...

11. Emurus

Emurus Catapult Fodder

Okay, in a way I hope this "bug" is NOT removed. It could be used for lots of awesome castles. Besides, both sides can use them.

This elevator will/would be very useful.

12. Saibot

Saibot Shopkeep Stealer

the problem is that the "bug" only works for blue team, should enable the "bug" for the red team, which did not think it will happen ...

13. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

Red team can also use this glitch.

14. Emurus

Emurus Catapult Fodder

Wait... It doesn't work for Red Team? I fail to see why that would happen...
    Just different colors, right?

15. Many of KAG "block" glitches are direction connected. In this case, the squeeze elevator works only from right to left.

How many times have I explained this :C?

Klokinator likes this.
  16. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

Like this, you just have to change the bleu team door, by red team door. It work also without team door.

17. Emurus

Emurus Catapult Fodder

I figured it out, so you actually didn't need to post this, but thanks anyway!

But still Red CAN use it. It will just be a little different (and possibly harder).

18. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

nope, it's exactlly the same design.

19. Emurus

Emurus Catapult Fodder

Yes I know, but you still want to defend your front.

20. JacKD

JacKD Ballista Bolt Thrower