1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Organizing play on Classic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by killatron46, Dec 14, 2014.

?

What day of the week can you play KAG Classic on the most?

Poll closed Jan 7, 2015.
  1. Keep in on Sunday, I can play then.

27.8%
  2. Monday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Tuesday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Wednesday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Thursday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Friday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Saturday

16.7%
  8. I play all day erry day

44.4%
  9. I don't play classic

11.1%
  1. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

We are back on! Welcome to week three! ITS HAPPENING!!!

Currently playing on Haste's server: "[USWEST][32P] GTB: CLASSIC CTF + FF". Join in on the fun!

2. CoD

CoD Haxor

It's great to see this thread, one of the reasons I have up on KAG (twice) was due to the face that new KAG/ Beta KAG/Whatever just didn't do it for me. It didn't generate the fun classic did. I also feel that competitive while undeniably better in some aspects kind of lacked. It's just not the raw experience I fell in love with.
    I'll definitely try to get in on this.

3. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

I can host a server for you guys, maybe at the end of january or at start of february. Tell me what gamemode you want (doesn't need to be vanilla, for example it can be strathos' dodgeball if you want, you choose), and if you want it to be more custom, tell me what exactly, and what amount of slots (like knight having 5 hearts, some special shop, changed prices of things, for example i can change bomb's price to 10 coins)
    Also it can be EU and US, but i prefer EU.
    Oh and killatron, if you want, i can make you admin there in case a hacker/griefer joins.

PussyDestroyer likes this.
  4. kingofthebrithins

kingofthebrithins Shopkeep Stealer