1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

CTF Panky's AlienFrogAssault [ACCEPTED]

Discussion in 'Accepted Maps' started by PUNK123, Jul 11, 2016.

1. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Map name: Panky's AlienFrogAssault(fuck if i know ask sirdangles http://prntscr.com/brlyxz (@SirDangalang ) )
    Gamemode: CTF
    Symmetrical: Mainly. Trees are not symmetrical tho(these answers should all probably be no).
    Special features: Original mid and different flag placement(almost like one atop the other)
    Map: AlienFrogAssault.png
    Edit: had some uneven resources apparently, fixed now.
    Edit2:alittle too late to completely fix resource spread but i fixed it a tad.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
    SirDangalang likes this.
  2. SirDangalang

SirDangalang Lvl. 128 MissingNo. Donator

But for real yo, mid is totally an alien frogman :D

I really like how mid is tier'ed and that tunneling seems to be encouraged there but controlled to not plague the flag areas ::D::heart:

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
    EhRa and PUNK123 like this.
  3. I think it's a nice standard map, but you could improve resource distribution a bit. I'd add a bit around the maps, flags are far away from it that there's no reason to choke that position. The gold patch next to the tent is the perfect spot to do it, because without stone being there to be mined there's absolutely 0 indication of gold being there and it puts someone who has never seen the map bitmap at a disadvantage.

Definitely good enough of a map to replace one of the older ones we have in rotation.

PUNK123 likes this.
  4. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

What Ej said. It's close to being a good map, just improve resource spread. Rejected for now

5. PUNK123

It is a good map and no other opinions will change how i feel about it. Alittle later i will completely redo spawn resources but mid will remain untouched(mid has no issue imho)

6. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

I agree, this is exactly what I mean and meant; spawn resources need an overhaul, and then it's good.

PUNK123 likes this.
  7. PUNK123

Then i apologise for misinterpreting and not understanding the point.

8. Mazey

Accepted.