1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Parry

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Tsilliev, Aug 4, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

lol today, I was fighting vs 3-4 guys and I always killed them for like 5 minutes without dying, they spawned like 6-7 times and still couldn't kill me because they were releasing their charge little slower, imagine one or two of them parry that stunt me and then jab me, like that stunt from a shield when someone slashes your shield.
    Because I only need to learn how to release the charge as fast as possible and I am OP.
    To add, they also used shields, but as soon as they start charging slashes ,they always die.
    Those new players will keep dying and keep dying :D
    I can make a video if you want.

2. LostPix

LostPix Base Burner

Once you get down with the timing it's incredibly easy, especially if you land that double slash, me and Neat last night played and we carried whole team, however the lag is still an issue, I saw people slash before even animation played properly which was so annoying.

3. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Parrying? Hell no.
    2013-08-10-16-46-30-1.jpg
    In Pixel Dungeon I'm already having some hard time killing sewer crabs when all they do is parrying. Please do not add it...

Vampire likes this.
  4. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Slash>Jab
    Slash>Shield
    Parry>Slash
    Shield bash>Parry
    Jab is just an extra move for comboing and for terrible players to spam. Plebenians of gay, I dare them not flee when I cast fist!

5. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Sooo... What does it have to do with my reply?

6. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

Try fighting against someone who starts slashing first and you cannot get out of his reach, if you try to slash you die, if you try to jab you die, if you shield he jabs you and you die.

7. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

le sigh. Here, let me bold that for you:
    Shield bash>Parry

8. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

I agree, and about those people who say that it will not work because of the lag, you saw, how you couldn't react to his invisible slash because of the lag, so this is normal when someone lags you cannot fight him properly with or without parrying.

LostPix and Monsteri like this.
Mods: Rainbows