1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rejected "Passage" by ffsff

Discussion in 'TDM' started by Biurza, Mar 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

2. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

Although it's an interesting concept, I would say that it's a bit too random which leads to chaotic matches. Now, chaotic fun isn't bad at all, but usually the surface you have to fight on is not at all enjoyable or fun for either class.

3. Yeti5000

Yeti5000 Drill Rusher Mapping Moderator

It definitely shouldn't get added to the official TDM map cycle.
    Randomized maps are an incredibly cool concept, and I feel the full capabilities of the tools we have in KAG map-making have barely been scratched. This map is a good first step, but a prototype at best.

If this map were to be changed to better fit into official TDM, I think it should limit the number of gimmicks it has. Maybe remove the arrow shooters on the walls and/or the platforms at the center.

4. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

Yup, I feel like this is way too small and random. Definitely a no for the official cycle. I'd regardless love try this one out on a custom TDM server.
    - Rejected

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.