1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Perma Arrow Ladders?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Verzuvius, Dec 1, 2014.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

The idea is simple a arrow that hits just between two stone blocks are permanent, though they can be slashed and destroyed by builders.

:castle_wall::castle_wall:

See! There is a space between them!

Why add this?

Cool feature would make arrow ladders more important, less stalemate?

gtg, may add something later

EDIT: Hi, I am back and I won't add "something" later.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
  2. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

I can only imagine myself trying to remove the arrow as a builder with the current builder hitting. People who play as a builder should know what I am talking about. (Collapse the entire tower to remove an arrow hyhy)
    Also that bug with arrows in the air after collapse. Just imagine these arrows floating permanently and knights sitting on them in the air. ;D

I like the idea but I want bug fixes and optimization first, then things like this one.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2014
  3. blox863

blox863 Bison Rider

This would be useful and help a lot of matches get out of stalemate, but as RadioActive said. A lot of potential bugs could happen due to this and could be abused "that bug with arrows in the air after collapse. Just imagine these arrows floating permanently and knights sitting on them in the air"

4. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

Did you quote Radio, copied his text or do you just spam?

Yes, but the game is dying and if the devs only fix small bugs and stop adding cool and crazy features the game will be totally dead, 'snif'.

5. Juaro

Juaro Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Right, because that's how it works... adding more shit nobody needs before fixing the already existing major bugs that we know now...

6. Fuzzle

Fuzzle Grand Grumbler

Maybe arrowladders should have their durability increased a bit; instead of breaking after its first use, maybe the second or third -- could be random? A permanent ladder could make it a bit too easy to overcome obstacles, and it would definately not be piece of cake for the developers to implement a way to remove those arrows with pickaxe and sword.

SirDangalang likes this.
Mods: Rainbows