1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Persistent angles for laying blocks

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by 8x, May 12, 2014.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Basically, if you're placing platforms let's say facing Left, and change the block type and rotate it (usually a ladder or a door), when you select the platforms back it will be rotated too. The idea would be to keep the rotation angle of each layable block separatedly. So every time you select the platforms it will have the same angle as the last time you used it.

This might sounds useless, but it slows you a lot when doing something with platforms and any other rotateable blocks. Everytime you reselect the first ones you have to rotate them again like 270º.

Blue_Tiger, asger75, epsilon and 2 others like this.
  2. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

I thought this was already in the game.

If not, modiswell put it in.

bobotype likes this.
  3. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Instead I would suggest resetting the orientation of blocks whenever you re-select it. This way you'll know what way the block is going to face before you even select it.

4. asger75

asger75 Haxor

Too complicated, boooo, lets stick with 8x's simple plan

5. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I'm so very used to the current system... Also, this is from 2014.

blackjoker77777 and PUNK123 like this.
Mods: Rainbows