1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Accepted "Pervy_Tentacles" by Biurza

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Jul 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Map name: Biurza_Pervy_Tentacles
    003.png
    Thread: https://forum.thd.vg/threads/biurza_pervy_tentacles.28649/
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 26, 2020, Original Post Date: Jul 26, 2020 ---
    I think it's fun concept, nonetheless it can lead to stalemate, it's easy to fortify flags. Gold have unique placement, could use less stone. I would give it chance.

2. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

I worry about the dirt backwall line where the gold is. It's behind the redzone, but pushing a tower up to there would be really strong. I don't think the bottom path is very viable as an attack route for the most part (although controlling it would make it so you can recover from falls more easily). It's definitely unique, and at least there's some chance of survival if you fall compared to sky maps (I would think you can swim enough to not fall into the void from the middle layer at least). I think it'd work

3. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

The water below is def a nice touch from falling. Resources seems okay, the dirt tentacle behind flag is okay for me, but the thin one closer to mid could make some strong defenses, at least its only 1 block thick, so its still not horrible to break trough I guess. Yes for me, looks fun to play on.

4. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.